Lucky concussion...

Kind of like what Licensed said. A good friend of mine had a total of like 5 concussions throughout his high school football career, and even though he seemed fine ont he sidelines (he kept screaming that he wanted to go back in) the refs wouldn't let him without being cleared by a doctor.

anyone still think it's foolish for SC to have 9 5 star running backs?

now we have to have a freshman and a dude who played safety practice for us this week.

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH GOOD RUNNING BACKS.

IT IS AWESOME THAT WE HAVE WITT, GABBERT, LEE, ETC...

one or two injuries and BAM...i'm glad they've had culbert back there since the cotton bowl or we'd be hurting.

If it is a mild concussion, I wouldn't get too worked up over it yet unless this becomes a string of concussions for Lucky.

The chances are, if you have played organized football, that you have had a mild concussion at some point. Most just simply do not realize it as they just think they got their bell rung pretty good.

If it is a mild concussion, I wouldn't get too worked up over it yet unless this becomes a string of concussions for Lucky.

The chances are, if you have played organized football, that you have had a mild concussion at some point. Most just simply do not realize it as they just think they got their bell rung pretty good.

I had two concussions in my time playing football. I didn't sit out more than a day, but that was before they became a huge deal like they are now.

I remember one I got at practice. Swing Pass out of the backfield, and it got tipped. I was looking for it, realized it was tipped, then slowed up and came to a near stop. Meanwhile our best OLB didn't see that and came and f'ing killed me. My helmet flew off and I hit and started groaning on the ground. I remember having a sensation like I was about to puke.

I had two concussions in my time playing football. I didn't sit out more than a day, but that was before they became a huge deal like they are now.

now i understand what is really wrong with you

FYI-Lucky got drilled by Ben Eisenhardt

now i understand what is really wrong with you

FYI-Lucky got drilled by Ben Eisenhardt

Your a jerk and okay................ :thumbs

I can't imagine two a days in full pads in that damn heat!

It is brutal down here in TX, I wouldn't want to be out side practicing. Heck, I don't like going between my car and the house.

no joke, summers down here are the sh#ts. can't wait for fall, although by our standards it has been a cool summer and wet as well.