Prince Amukamara

I think it would be great if these guys like Prince and Andre Jones last year would just shut the hell up until they actaully prove that they can back it up. All Jones' mouth did against USC last year was make him look stupid.

Rubbing is racing Cole T. :) It doesn't bother me if it is done in a classy fashion (not Miami Hurricane style). Be loud, be proud, just don't be all talk.

I think it would be great if these guys like Prince and Andre Jones last year would just shut the hell up until they actaully prove that they can back it up. All Jones' mouth did against USC last year was make him look stupid.

I understand what you are saying about Jones, however Prince is only talking smack to his teammates which I see nothing wrong with. I'm sure it is also all in good fun, but if he comes out and blasts another team then I would agree with you.

agreed. not bright for a freshman to come in and immediately start chirping. keep your mouth shut and pay attention and LEARN!

prince will get his mouth shut for him. it's fall camp right now and players arent' really hitting yet. wait a couple weeks when the FULL contact and scrimmages are going on. when he gets way-layed by a crackback or gets burned by tightend or something. that will shut him up.

unless of course...he is the real deal and can walk the walk. then he can talk all he wants as fas as i'm concerned. we just may need some young brash bad ass who doesn't give a sh#t who Limas Sweed is and goes and shuts him down.