What hate!

I can account for four that will be in Nebraska colors. We bought season tickets for the game.

Unfortunately I will be moving there in the next couple of years. So will have to be a so so Missouri fan during the season. My son works at the University. Damned kid was suppose to move to Utah, I bought Utes tickets last year.

I just don't understand these characters. You find them on Missouri, Colorado and KSU message boards. All they can do is talk about how much they hate husker fans. On the other hand, I sat by some Mizzou fans at last years game - and they were the nicest folks. It just sad that a few asshats have to spew crap like that.....I mean...cmon now, that poster is trying to incite violence with NU fans. Jerk!

I think this may be the same guy who has videos on YouTube just bashing the Huskers. He tapes himself every Husker game and he is always rooting for the team we're playing, no matter who it is. He's a tool and the best thing to do with guys like these is take pity and smile.

This is the kind of idiot that runs out on a little league field to yell at a kid. This guy needs to stop taking cues from European Soccor hooligans. If someone comes to blows over a game, they need some help and need to get a life. If they go out of there way to make fans have an unpleasant experience than they are basically retarded.

:rant Side note: I can't believe they are still spewing the "You can fight them there..or you can fight them here" rhetoric. Long-winded, uneducated, GOP pushed, Bullsh_t. If you are still talking this crap, than it only proves that you are an uneducated member of a dying minority that would rather listen to propoganda than reality. :asshat :rant

I believe that this is the Universities "Go Away" game this year meaning that they are in essence taking students to this game. I know for a fact that the band is going. I dont see anyway there are less then 8,000 in red. Esp as fair weather as there fans are....if Pinkel becomes, well....Pinkel and they tank it up you should be able to find tix anywhere.