Purify out of practice

cmb23

Slow down, man.

It would be really insane for Mo to leave the team. Yes, I'm sure he is devestated, but this can't be in his best interests. With this big of loss, no one could possibly be in their right minds, you can't make rational decisions in emotional situations. He needs some time to think and heal.

That is what i was thinking. The sports show i am listening to isnt the most NU friendly, so i think they were jumping to conclusions. I just hope MO and his family are alright.

Purify just confirmed the death of his brother and said he needs to be with his family right now, but will return Sunday after the funeral this weekend.

HE IS NOT LEAVING THE TEAM

Wow...he is being a human, has had serious issues, is young, and has just been handed a huge loss...everyone panic. Like that even matters to him at this point. Geez, people.

Purify just confirmed the death of his brother and said he needs to be with his family right now, but will return Sunday after the funeral this weekend.

Wow...he is being a human, has had serious issues, is young, and has just been handed a huge loss...everyone panic. Like that even matters to him at this point. Geez, people.

It's not like i was be-rating him. I asked a simple and what i thought was a valid question. I am just curious as to what happened.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husker B @ Aug 22 2007, 03:31 PM) 198799[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

This is why he is out:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...001&sc=1000

Ronald Jimmey Spears' altruism cost him his life early Tuesday when he was shot in North Oakland while celebrating his 29th birthday.

Spears, whose birthday was Monday, asked a man for directions, agreed to give him a ride and was then shot dead by him, relatives said as police searched for the killer.

Mr. Spears is Mo's brother. Much thoughts and prayers to the Purify family. To hell with all this mindless violence.

My sincere condolences to the Purify family. First Mo’s close friend last season, now his brother. Simply tragic.

OMG this is horrible!!!! Mo I'm really praying for you man take your time getting your family matters taken care of football can wait!!!! :o

It's not like i was be-rating him. I asked a simple and what i thought was a valid question. I am just curious as to what happened.

FWIW, I wasn't referring to you, Billdozer. I'm not beefing with you.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Husker B @ Aug 22 2007, 04:31 PM) 198799[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

This is why he is out:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...001&sc=1000

Ronald Jimmey Spears' altruism cost him his life early Tuesday when he was shot in North Oakland while celebrating his 29th birthday.

Spears, whose birthday was Monday, asked a man for directions, agreed to give him a ride and was then shot dead by him, relatives said as police searched for the killer.

Mr. Spears is Mo's brother. Much thoughts and prayers to the Purify family. To hell with all this mindless violence.

Shot after giving a ride to someone minutes after asking the guy for directions.

Kixigvak wrote:

This is why men are hard-wired not to ask directions. It is sad but it's not about the high crime rate in Oakland. It's a tale that is as old as the human race.

I hope they find him and make him spend the rest of his meaningless life wondering what it's like being a human being. For all you anti-death penalty advocates...this is why it exists. I know, he'll spend millions of taxpayer's $$$ through appeals, find God, ask for forgiveness and reform in his tiny cell to publish a best-selling book that doesn't make any f'ing difference except make his family, who is probably doing the same sh*t, rich. That is what is wrong with America now...any drug-addicted gang-banger can feel all tough and bad because they can pull a trigger. Enjoy hell, loser, you'll spend a long time there.

All jokes aside.

This is why I hate people.

You weren't joking??? That's sad. C'mon, man, you're better than this. Supposedly someone passes away in the family, and it might be a brother, and you're making Jordan Congdon references? Who really cares.

Hope all is well, Mo, and if it isn't...God be with you.

I said that before that the news broke that his brother was murdered.