Umm...where's Purify?

Foppa

Well, he is still a part of the team...also, he is still a part of the roster per Huskers.com, so I'm pretty sure they misunderstood the situation because of the suspension...didn't mean to panic anyone...but with a serious family loss coupled with past legal issues...you just never know. :(

That's true, you never know, but I would think coming back to the support of your team would be a positive way to help him deal with the issues in his personal life. He'll be back.

Football is fun, unlike most full-time day jobs. Reminds me of a co-worker who went to lunch and never came back. Gotta try that at least once in my lifetime!

Purify is tall, and slow and inconsistent. He is not a great WR.

Well, he is still a part of the team...also, he is still a part of the roster per Huskers.com, so I'm pretty sure they misunderstood the situation because of the suspension...didn't mean to panic anyone...but with a serious family loss coupled with past legal issues...you just never know. :(

That's true, you never know, but I would think coming back to the support of your team would be a positive way to help him deal with the issues in his personal life. He'll be back.

Football is fun, unlike most full-time day jobs. Reminds me of a co-worker who went to lunch and never came back. Gotta try that at least once in my lifetime!

Purify is tall, and slow and inconsistent. He is not a great WR.

Ok. That was out of left field! :wtf