Ha...Ha...At least someone in "Cornville" gets it

Its widely speculated that Chezik took the job at tISU because of the potential he saw in Meyer. Their will NOT be a drop off. Their will be an vast improvement! To put it into contex for you husker fans, it will be tISU vs NU 2002 all over again in 2007!

Shouldn't you be more concerned with what color helmet you decide to pick this year? Oh and that "gold out" thing you did against us? Niice.

You mean the gold out that looked more like Ketchup and Mustard because they needed 26,000 of our fans to fill out there stadium.

Its widely speculated that Chezik took the job at tISU because of the potential he saw in Meyer. Their will NOT be a drop off. Their will be an vast improvement! To put it into contex for you husker fans, it will be tISU vs NU 2002 all over again in 2007!

:rollin:laughpound I don't think anyone in the country considers you guys important enough to be called THE Iowa State Univ. With your lack of success I'm sure a *few* :sarcasm people have mistaken you guys for Illinois State!

Listen Clyde.....You are grasping at straws here buddy. Bret is a good qb, but only for ISU. In the grand scheme, he is mediochre. ISU fans always pull out the few (VERY FEW) times that they have beaten NU. But if you put ti in terms of ISU beating NU 5 times since 1960 (that is NU 41, ISU 5)(overall 83-16-2 NU since 1896); then you seem quite rediculous. Don't even begin to compare programs and history.

Their will NOT be a drop off. Their will be an vast improvement! To put it into contex for you husker fans, it will be tISU vs NU 2002 all over again in 2007!

First we're gonna take Iowa...and then Nebraska...then move down to Kansas....and across the Midwest.....

PEEYYYYYCCHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

dean_scream.jpg

Look maybe Keller will somehow pass the mustard at QB, but for all intensive purposes at least agree he is not a seasoned big 12 qb like Meyer.

I will agree he is not a seasoned Big 12 QB, but he is a seasoned Pac-10 QB that has now moved into a system that fits his skill set in the Big 12.

Look maybe Keller will somehow pass the mustard at QB, but for all intensive purposes at least agree he is not a seasoned big 12 qb like Meyer.

yeah, u know u r right Keller could not prove himself in the PAC 10 either, I mean he only outplayed the No. 1 NFL draft pick JaMarcus Russel, and kept the defending champs USC in check, but yeah he is definitely not a seasoned big 12 qb like Meyer.

:sarcasm

C-O-N-T-E-X-T dammit!

(I had to reread his post because I thought he had called his school TITS-U!)

Run along, little boy

do you guys remember the post that i started a couple weeks ago asking if it was just us, or do other teams' fans' REALLY have optimism before the season starts or are they just delusional if everyone knows they're team sucks but them???

well, this finally answers my question...they are delusional.

btw--i think it's hilarious that he call's his school tISU-- the iowa state univ...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I will agree he is not a seasoned Big 12 QB, but he is a seasoned Pac-10 QB that has now moved into a system that fits his skill set in the Big 12.

Maybe I totally misunderstood his post. If by seasoned big 12 qb, he means one that scrambles for his life and spends most of the game on his back.....then the answer is NO, Sam Keller is not a seasoned big 12 qb like Bret Myer. You are totally right Cyclown Clyde, you are right.

NO, NO, NO....you guys are missing his point.

by seasoned he means, you know, like a steak...he has been fresh meat for defenses across the country and has been tenderized by NFL DE's like Carriker and Moore. seasoned by grass and blood as he looks up to the sky from his back. kind of like Lowry's SeasonAll. only his is AllSeason Losery.