Is it the Coach or the players or both?

After reading the fire Callahan dribble, It made me wonder? . Would USC won with Joe Daily at quaterback or would the Huskers won more than 5 games with Matt Leinart at quaterback. If Pete Carroll is such a f'ing genius, would he made Joe a Heisman winner and would Callahan make Matt lead all of college football in ints? Would Bill Walsh be a genius without Joe Montana? To be a successful coach in any sport you need players pure and simple. How are coaches legends one year and bums the next? Nebraska hasn't had a Championship caliber team since 1997. That's the reason the Huskers haven't won one since.The Husker teams simply were not Champioship teams. Name me one Husker team who was better than the team who won the Championship. To win a title you need Coaching, players, depth, and some luck. Name me one Husker team that had all that the last 10 years. It all goes back to the topic, Does Nebraska in 2007 have the coaching, players, depth, and luck of a Championship team?

In a word NO.

But you play the games and it certainly could happen.

SC would not start a single player on our roster. Most would not even make the three deep.

Daily would never have been recruited by SC. Hell Frank was smart enough to know he could not do the job.

Name one that would start, just one.

They are three and four deep in 5 and 4 star players at every position.

Which player would start over anyone of them.

The thing we do not seem to understand, is yes we have better players thanks to BC, but we are still not putting the best players on the field. He is working on it and getting closer, but we are not even close to SC or Texas or Oklahoma.

If we win these games some are demanding, it will not be because we have better talent. It will be coaching, plain and simple.

That is the hard facts guys. We are not there yet on the recruiting level. I have faith that he will get us there, but understand what we have and deal with it.

I am not saying we can not win these games, I think we will do great this year.

Name one that would start, just one.

They are three and four deep in 5 and 4 star players at every position.

Which player would start over anyone of them.

The thing we do not seem to understand, is yes we have better players thanks to BC, but we are still not putting the best players on the field. He is working on it and getting closer, but we are not even close to SC or Texas or Oklahoma.

If we win these games some are demanding, it will not be because we have better talent. It will be coaching, plain and simple.

That is the hard facts guys. We are not there yet on the recruiting level. I have faith that he will get us there, but understand what we have and deal with it.

I am not saying we can not win these games, I think we will do great this year.

Last year..

Shanle(Big Maybe), Stewart Bradley, Brandon Jackson, Adam Carriker, Maybe Jay Moore.

This year..Sam Keller if he'd been there as a Freshman..Maybe Lucky by his Sr. Yr.

Bowman, Suh, Maybe McKeuwsomething..#13 ..I have a feeling we may see some surprises show up for us this year and several of our new recruits would start within 4-5 years there.

I see your overall point, but KSU... we aint.

Save your debates and knock this sh!t off... It's not the time fellas... JUST ENJOY THE GAME TOMORROW.. Damn.

Yeah!

Don't make him turn this car around! :box

LOL!! Yah man, I swear I'm gonna pull this bus over if y'all dont.. take.. your .. seats... now! LOL!!

Is it kickoff yet? Damn, GBR!!!