Lucky gets sticker from Holtz

Whether or not it was 'just Nevada,' I think we better get used to this. Maybe not the same yardage (though I wouldn't complain), but I don't think some people realize this is at the heart of much of Cally's philosophy. There's a reason his favorite motto is "Pound the rock!" If we can do even half this against the Trojans, play a stiff game on defense, and watch Keller and Purify pick apart that secondary for a few big ones (not to mention Adi-matic field goals), it could be a good day in Lincoln. I didn't see the second half of the SC game, but a pretty crappy Idaho team was moving the ball on them here and there. They gave up more defensively and scored less than we did.

:bonez And USC must be razed to the ground. :bonez

Lucky received props and a sticker from Holtz as a "top performer" 4 tds and 266 total yards...kick ass

:bonez Awesome!

Dude was a beast yesterday! I think we finally learned that Lucky would be able to carry the load: At least 30 carries, and he was running through tackles. He looked like a completely different back out there compared to last year!

He played just as well, if not better than all of the other RB Heisman Candidates.

Darren McFadden | Rush: 24/151 1TD | Rec: 2/30

Mike Hart | Rush: 23/188 3TD

Ian Johnson | Rush: 18/128 3TD | Rec: 1/11

Ray Rice | Rush: 25/184 3TD | Rec: 2/21

Marlon Lucky | Rush: 30/229 3TD | Rec: 3/33 1TD

- Matt

Well...start the campaign...Marlon Lucky for Heisman.

Damn right!