AP Poll now out...NU 16th

Foppa

there will be a "move up" spot available when VaTech gets hammered by LSU. I don't see any other possibilites. Neither Wake nor the team that beat them are ranked, so it isn't going to be a big attention-getter when we win.

The State University of New Jersey ranked ahead of the Big Red. what has this world come to? still can't get used to that....

do not be surprised if TCU upsets Texas. This would help us out in the polls as well.

there will be a "move up" spot available when VaTech gets hammered by LSU. I don't see any other possibilites. Neither Wake nor the team that beat them are ranked, so it isn't going to be a big attention-getter when we win.

The State University of New Jersey ranked ahead of the Big Red. what has this world come to? still can't get used to that....

do not be surprised if TCU upsets Texas. This would help us out in the polls as well.

I agree with this TCU will beat Texas. Texas is back to their lame duck status with me just like before V. Young

I agree with this TCU will beat Texas. Texas is back to their lame duck status with me just like before V. Young

Lame duck status? So they have been voted out of office, and now they are just biding their time until they finish out their term of service?

I'm confused by this comparison.

Well done people who voted for the Huskers... now let's not embarrass ourselves this weekend.

Moving on up. Looks good, lets keep it going.

One thing I don't understand is why would anyone want Texas to loose to TCU this week. :hmmph

I hope all Big 12 teams keep on winning their out of conference games. It only helps us get to the top of the poles if we are beating good teams each week. Beating a 7-3 Texas or 8-2 Okla team won't help much at the end of the season as far as ranking, if your trying to jump a team that started in the top 5 at the beginning of the season.

My first thought when I saw the Texas/TCU match up was I hope TCU wins that game. But that's only before I came back to my senses, lol.. Now Michigan loosing made my weekend complete. That team is always over rated.

GBR!!!

One thing I don't understand is why would anyone want Texas to loose to TCU this week. :hmmph

I hope all Big 12 teams keep on winning their out of conference games. It only helps us get to the top of the poles if we are beating good teams each week. Beating a 7-3 Texas or 8-2 Okla team won't help much at the end of the season as far as ranking, if your trying to jump a team that started in the top 5 at the beginning of the season.

My first thought when I saw the Texas/TCU match up was I hope TCU wins that game. But that's only before I came back to my senses, lol.. Now Michigan loosing made my weekend complete. That team is always over rated.

GBR!!!

Right on the money!!

GBR!!!

As much as I don't wanna be that 'loose,' I really don't want Big 12 teams to lose in the nonconference. The nation already thinks the Big 12 North is a joke, why let them think the rest of the conference is?

GBR!!!

As much as I don't wanna be that 'loose,' I really don't want Big 12 teams to lose in the nonconference. The nation already thinks the Big 12 North is a joke, why let them think the rest of the conference is?

Exactly! We want the whole conference to do well against everyone else, so that when we win the conference this year it will actually mean something! I even rooted for ISU............damn Kent State..........so f'ing embarassing.