ESPN's Game Day Crew

Glad to see they made the right choice. Now the Huskers need to cement our return to prominence. Restore the Order.

Now who ever is going needs to get the signs out and rep the BIG RED REAL BIG WE NEED TO ROCK THE GAMEDAY SET AND OF COURSE HAVE THE STADIUM ROCKING ALL NIGHT ---- LET'S GO BOYS IF I WERE THERE I WOULD JOIN YOU

GO BIG RED!!!

Do you know what this means? It means that for the WF game this week—and for this week only—the Gameday crew will speak of Husker football with glowing reports. They will be trying their best to make amends for all the crap they’ve been spewing out about us. They want to avoid getting bombed with eggs in the back of the head on live TV in Lincoln.

They probably won't even broadcast from Lincoln to avoid being humiliated. They will put up some backdrop with computer animated fans with signs that say "We love Corso", "Mark May is God". It will all be created in some studio in Hollywood. Just like the moon landing........................riiiiggghht.

Show the game day crew the utmost respect. Show them that we are the best fans in college football and we do our talking on the field. They will not change their oppinion of the team until it shows it on the field. But I agree we will see more about Nebraska next week if we put a whippen on Wake Forest.

NO MARK MAY POSTERS.

Give him no respect at all. Not even a word will do more damage to his ego than signs everywhere. He wants Corso's job and if the Network sees response it will help him in that direction.

Blackshirts looking for Booty got a close up last year. My wife's sign. It should work again I would guess.