I'm done

I am done with this crap...........my money my time , my emotions, I am hangin up the cleats we're Iowa state with a higher paid coach.

Weren't you the one who just yesterday told me to STFU? I accept your apology.

Yes I am sorry I eat crow, you rae right f#*k this staff, ...........ban me but they are destroying Nebraska tradition, this is horrible...............................................ban my motherf'ng ass.............

I am done with this crap...........my money my time , my emotions, I am hangin up the cleats we're Iowa state with a higher paid coach.

You can't be a Nebraskan, then, because we can't get the Huskers out of our blood.

Cosgrove absolutely sucks and should have been fired long ago. If Callahan won't can his buddy after these last two weeks, he should go, too.

It was fans leaving Memorial Stadium during a Kansas State blowout that was the last straw for Pederson in firing Solich. The empty seats on national TV were an embarrassment as are the boos today.

Fire Cos and set the program right, or Callahan and Pedy go, too.

But I'm not done with the Huskers. That's my school, my state, my team.