The team that Colorado shut out yesterday....

hskrdedhed

this is a dumb thread and we are all dumber for have read it and posted to it

Why is everyone getting so worked up? I just stated facts. We beat Ball State by 1. Ball State lost to Miami of Ohio 14-13. Colorado beat Miami of Ohio 42-0. That doesnt say alot about Ball State now does it.

app state got beat by a team named after god know who...are they big 10 champs..stop this dumb stuff

Why is everyone getting so worked up? I just stated facts. We beat Ball State by 1. Ball State lost to Miami of Ohio 14-13. Colorado beat Miami of Ohio 42-0. That doesnt say alot about Ball State now does it.

Maybe it means that Colorado is getting better (as much as I hate to admit it). They too hung 600+ yards on their opponent. Ran the ball well and passed well and with efficiency.

Maybe it means that Colorado is getting better (as much as I hate to admit it). They too hung 600+ yards on their opponent. Ran the ball well and passed well and with efficiency.

They are looking improved, but I still wonder in the back of my mind if Cody Hawkins can hold up all season.

beat Ball State 14-13. This is scary to think about.

I don’t think the transitive property works well in football (If a < b and b < c , then a < c). If it did you could say Wooford—who beat Appalachian State—is better than Penn State (who lost to Michigan). Well, maybe that isn’t such a good example.

:)

All kidding aside, it is rather scary that Miami Oh barely got nipped by CU and hung tough with Ball St.

I think you meant It's scary when Ball State got nipped by Miami OH, and CU hung it on Miami OH.

But any way last year CU got beat by Montana State, then the next week Montana State gets beat by Chadron. Doesn't mean Chadron could have beat Colorado. (maybe, but prolly not)

Still you can't compare teams by who beat who. Any team has a chance to beat any other team on a given day. Just depends on who's coached up well.

Colorado was Montana States bowl game last year so they were up for the game while Colorado thought it would be a gimme game. Same with the Huskers and Ball State.

You can't make the comparison through this that CU will beat Nebraska. Although I think it might be a closer game than I thought it would be earlier this year. Both teams will be up for the game.

You Neb fans expect more than your getting from your coaching staff. The kids do have talent, and with the right coaching should be top 10. I'm telling you for the sake of your tradition and for the sake of the North pull your red tinted sunglasses off and get rid of your AD, and Callahan. Callahan is not a good college Head Coach. How many years has he had now to get the program back on track? Does "Back on track" mean #25? No.

I look forward to the time when Nebraska football returns to top 10 perenially. It represents well for the North! (I am sick of hearing about how we in the North are terrible). Good competition makes for better teams so. When Nebraska gets healed, the North will get better too.

2 things: First App St would beat Ball St more times than not. They are 2 time defending national champ, similar to what Marshall was. But it doesn't really matter....we should crush them both. Second

WE SCORED 35 POINTS ON OFFENSE!!!!!!!

Please stop saying we scored 41. Not that it makes a difference how we score but please be accurate when you are making an argument.

BTW , they are having a feild day with this over on netbuffs. They are predicting a huge win. LOL!

Now that is awesome!!! Leave it to CU fan to draw that kind of logic. Is there a more delusional fan in college football?

Here's another one. Last year Ball St almost beat Michigan, This year Ball St almost beat us. Since CU beat Miami OH and they beat Ball St, and a couple years ago we beat Michigan is a bowl game then..............Dan Hawkins is the next American Idol!!!!!!

"This ain't intermurals brother, this is Big 12 football!!!" (sung to the tune of your favorite song)

2 things: First App St would beat Ball St more times than not. They are 2 time defending national champ, similar to what Marshall was. But it doesn't really matter....we should crush them both. Second

WE SCORED 35 POINTS ON OFFENSE!!!!!!!

Please stop saying we scored 41. Not that it makes a difference how we score but please be accurate when you are making an argument.

I think that if Ruud hadn't run that ball for a TD, we would have scored after the Int. If ruud hadn't intercepted, we would have scored after they scored... but you can't factor the defense out of a game, interceptions, bad snaps, fumbles, and everything are part of a game. It's expected. I don't like talking about benefiting (or suffering) from mistakes is somehow outside of the "real" game.

It would have been nice if we didn't *need* that INT... but that's how it broke down.

I didn't think we'd need that... I honestly thought the 21-ish point spread was right on... but I thought it would be something like 28 - 49.

That game was unsettling.