Best players are not Callahan's.

Axl_sued_me

This is an interesting point that I heard on the radio a minute ago.

Sam Keller

Steve Ocatvian

Maurice Purify

These are the 3 best players on the team. They are all transfers that were developed by another coach. NOT BILL CALLAHAN.

Interesting...

He isn't developing any of the high school kids that he is bringing in, either. What's your point? That only kids that played college ball elsewhere will be any good at Nebraska because they weren't tarnished at NU? If I'm looking correctly, 2 of the three are adding results, winning games, and are coached UNDER Bill Callahan. The other one is telling NU fans to stay home.

I suppose TO had nothing to do with Mike Rozier's success, as he was a JUCO as well.

Our entire o-line has been "developed" by Callahan (except for Nicks, although he has improved ten-fold from last year).

All our running backs are Callahan "developments"

Callahan has gotten a hell of a lot out of guys like Todd Peterson, Sean Hill, Nate Swift, etc. All of these guys don't have all-american talent, but have been developed into quality colligate players.

If it wasn't for Callahan we wouldn't have our best linebacker (Octavien) corner (Bowman) D-lineman (Suh)

Sam Keller

Steve Ocatvian

Maurice Purify

These are the 3 best players on the team. They are all transfers that were developed by another coach. NOT BILL CALLAHAN.

Interesting...

That is a bull sh** comment. These three players do not come to Nebraska if it was not for Callahan and staff. Also, where is Lucky; is he not one of our top 3. IMO, he should be #1. He has not fumbled the ball this year as far as I can remember.

Keller has thrown how many interceptions. Octavian has missed how many tackles? Purify, has he not dropped any balls this year?

Give me a fu***** break; who the fu** cares what the media says anyway they just try to stir up sh**.

Sam Keller

Steve Ocatvian

Maurice Purify

Interesting...

That is a bull sh** comment. These three players do not come to Nebraska if it was not for Callahan and staff. Also, where is Lucky; is he not one of our top 3. IMO, he should be #1. He has not fumbled the ball this year as far as I can remember.

Keller has thrown how many interceptions. Octavian has missed how many tackles? Purify, has he not dropped any balls this year?

Give me a fu***** break; who the fu** cares what the media says anyway they just try to stir up sh**.

Demolition Man was on last night. Your post made me think of it for some reason. You'd have been fined 4 credits by one of those annoying cuss-nazi wall monitors.

Sam Keller

Steve Ocatvian

Maurice Purify

Interesting...

Thats weak. Do you not realize he is the head coach and he's the one who brought them in here? What the heck do you mean their not his players? Just because they didn't come straight from high school means not a damn thing. If you think Callahan didn't have anything to do with Keller coming here, along with the rest of them, there's something wrong your head.