Best players are not Callahan's.

Axl_sued_me

And I'm guessing it is Callahan's fault that players like Shamus McKoy, Marques McCray, Jordan Picou, etc., were all the fault of HCBC since they never developed as well.

People are just REALLY reaching to find something to complain about right now.

It's really gotten beyond sickening.

Where's Mike Gundy when you need him to lecture the media again?

Why do people come here with that weak sh#t.

Because they like to stir up sh#t.

I realize the OP wasn't the person that originally stated those comments, but I think that statement is very weak and doesn't even really deserve the time to respond pointing out how wrong it is. Sheesh.

I think it does make people wonder where all this talent is? Those 3 players are pretty good college players. We should have 10 of them by now with Cally's recruiting....

And, Lucky still needs to improve, potter is average but serviceable, suh is overrated b/c he disappears too often, Dillard NEEDS to be on the field.

I think it at least brings to point that in year 4 Cally hasn't brought in top notch talent. None of those 4 recruits were be starting on most of the top 20 schools. And those are his 'top' recruits that are playing. It's a bit of a concern.

We are getting the best Nebraska is going to get.

Most want very little to do with Nebraska. And if the fans keep booing at the games we will get less.

Most people outside of the state of Nebraska can not find a reason to visit Nebraska, let alone send their kid there for four years.

Most top athletes seem to be coming from the inner cities of major areas. It is hard to sell a kid that group up in the happening area to move to Nebraska and the cold and snow, with a supposed no nite life town.

WE are not going to get the top atheletes period. WE never have and never will. I will say one thing about our recruiting that does bother me. It appears we are not recruiting heart. Ability, grades and character seem to be the high spots, but desire, drive and dedication may be missing. WE have had a lot of transfers of top kids and questionable performances from others. I don't know the reason for that, but it does make me wonder why.

BC is doing the best job he can with what he can get. But it appears he needs to a better job on the defensive side of the ball in the talent search.

maybe, just maybe his overall judgement of talent at this level just isn't very good? got to keep looking at the Boise States and some other schools who can recognize talent and develop it, period. it seems a double edged sword to me, can't recruit real talent and can't coach it very well when they come here either.