Dillard!

BLKSHIRTD

I just wanna know if anyone else out there would rather see Phillip Dillard start over Mckeon?

The only other guy out there on the field that plays like him is octavien, I mean he was in on several plays hes animal and i think i speak for a lot of pepole when i say that we need a person like that on field all the time.

I just wanna know if anyone else out there would rather see Phillip Dillard start over Mckeon?

The only other guy out there on the field that plays like him is octavien, I mean he was in on several plays hes animal and i think i speak for a lot of pepole when i say that we need a person like that on field all the time.

agree, agree, agree........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonez

Duh...

It's a crazy dropoff from McKeon's production thus far lately. He was a playmaker at a point in his career and had a bright future. Now he is non-existant. A stiff with alligator arms.

what made McKeon good was the strong defensive line that was taking alot of double teams and freeing him up for a blitz or getting to the ball carrier behind the LOS

this years Dline, has not forced the Oline to double team them so now McKeon is having to fight off linemen and he is not strong enough for it.

Dillard is bigger and stronger, and able to fight them off better

McKeon had it made when those big boys up front ate up a ton of blocks for him. He could fly to the ball and make plays. Now when he has to take on blocks, he is getting blown off of plays. Kinda sad how far he has regressed in 3 years.

Beat me to the punch....this is exactly correct. Dillard however can move sideline to sideline better and is a lot stronger to fight through blocks and fill gaps.

i have been saying this since the 2nd half of the wake forest game.

i honestly believe that if mckeon gets replaced by dillard, the defense can be saved. there is no excuse for being out of position on so many plays....corey needs to go.

The defense will be better but if our d-line can't get off blocks or penetrate their line then we are nowhere near close.