Dillard!

BLKSHIRTD

even though McKeon is a senior, the person getting the start should be the one who plays with all their heart and is involved in every play

I agree 100 percent, Dilliard's presence on the field against Ball State, helped Nebraska beat Ball State, he has showed to play more fundamentally sound football, and from what I've seen, he doesn't have all the missed tackles. The Best players should play, meaning Dilliard. I can't give enough props to Octavien for his play this season. He is one of the only players holding the defense together.

GO BIG RED

Anyone have updates on practice so far - whether all spots are actually open for competition?

well today is probably the first day of actuall practice, and there has been nothing reported in any of the papers yet concerning practices

sunday is usually a film study, team meeting, position meeting day

i think mondays are days off but i dont really know for sure

I thought they had a light practice on Monday. But I was also hoping to see some more talk of this from BC.

No practices on Monday during the season.

Which needs to change this week. They needed to practice yesterday! Not unusual for poor performing teams. Not to mention running on game film day.

Why would it need to change this week? Not to mention that it's already Tuesday. Kind of hard to have a practice on Monday now.

Do they not have NCAA time restrictions where you coach?

I thought they had a light practice on Monday. But I was also hoping to see some more talk of this from BC.

No practices on Monday during the season.

Which needs to change this week. They needed to practice yesterday! Not unusual for poor performing teams. Not to mention running on game film day.

Isn't it required to have a day off during the week for college teams?