If you think Cosgrove should be fired, sign here!!

husker91

Absolutely should be fired. His defensive schemes are moronic. Our D line is inexperienced and therefore he needs to be more creative with his blitz packages. The linebackers do not hide there blitz's well enough. There is not enough stunting all around. When we blitz, we put pressure on the QB and generally are successful. I understand the argument that by sending them you are leaving yourself open to the pass but if you mix it up right, you keep the offense off balanced. If the players are out of position or not tackling correctly while there is some responsibility on the player, at some point, it is the coaches job to correct this. Raw talent is there. Well coached players there is not. Bye Bye Cosgrove.

I'll take it one further, Steve Pedersen should go and give back every penny he's been paid as athletic director for Nebraska. He should also officially apologize for being an ass.

What if Pederson offered to buy us all a Mcrib as an apology for being an ass or what if BC offered us all a lifetime supply of Mcrib's to try and forgive Cosgrove for destroying the proud tradition of blackshirts? Decisions, Decisions!

CozBohl should be gone at the end of the year...whether that be by way of a 'promotion' or he steps down of his own volition. But he's already being taken out of the loop--that's the death knell in college football.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that while I understand the need to do this, threads like this are moot--the issue has already been decided.

I sign the online petition to bring back the McRib.

Damn that McRib was good!

Hell yeah...isn't it about time the McRib came back again?!? I mean, they're bringing back Monopoly in a week or so...why not the McRib???

First the McRib, then the maple glazed Krispy Creme donut. What’s the world coming to?