Huskers Need a New Coach

Callahan isn't getting the job done. Lets face it, look what he did in his biggest game so far against USC. We just got embarrassed AT HOME. If u want to know wut the rest of Callahan's career at Nebraska will be like, just watch a tape of that game. Nebraska has enough talent to win out the rest of the season, but lets face it our coaches suck.

I agree we should go about firing Callahan in a smart way. Unfortunately, we've already given him a 5-year contract extension. First off, we need to fire Coz as soon as the football season is over. Coz has done an absolutely poor job of motivating our D & absolutely needs to be fired. We need to find a better head coach who would be interested in coaching at Nebraska. We let Callahan stay for 3-5 more years, then fire his a$$, hire a better coach, & put an end to the WCO.

:restore

I'm not trying to be a jerk here so please don't take it that way, but we had enough of these threads after the USC game leading up to the Ball State game and then after the Ball State game. They just finally ended................... :hmmph

<_< Have a feeling they will be back enforce after the game this coming Saturday.

I'm not trying to be a jerk here so please don't take it that way, but we had enough of these threads after the USC game leading up to the Ball State game and then after the Ball State game. They just finally ended................... :hmmph

<_< Have a feeling they will be back enforce after the game this coming Saturday.

Hopefully you are wrong or I may have to take a break from the board for awhile.

Callahan isn't getting the job done. Lets face it, look what he did in his biggest game so far against USC. We just got embarrassed AT HOME. If u want to know wut the rest of Callahan's career at Nebraska will be like, just watch a tape of that game. Nebraska has enough talent to win out the rest of the season, but lets face it our coaches suck.

I agree we should go about firing Callahan in a smart way. Unfortunately, we've already given him a 5-year contract extension. First off, we need to fire Coz as soon as the football season is over. Coz has done an absolutely poor job of motivating our D & absolutely needs to be fired. We need to find a better head coach who would be interested in coaching at Nebraska. We let Callahan stay for 3-5 more years, then fire his a$$, hire a better coach, & put an end to the WCO.

So you were so sure Nebraska would beat ISU by more than 21 points Saturday you bet $11 and lost. So now you are PO'd that you can't meet your trailer home rental due Monday?

If you are going to call for a coaching change...offer who you believe would be a realistic replacement!

So you were so sure Nebraska would beat ISU by more than 21 points Saturday you bet $11 and lost. So now you are PO'd that you can't meet your trailer home rental due Monday?

If you are going to call for a coaching change...offer who you believe would be a realistic replacement!

I think the answer is a genetic mutation of TO and Bill Walsh

No, actually I didnt bet on the ISU-NU game. I suppose u must be just fine that NU will never beat a top 10 team b/c everytime we play 1 it will be USC/NU all over again. I hope I am wrong cuz I love the Huskers but Callahan just does a poor job of getting our team ready 4 big games. A realistic replacement??? Anyone but Callahan. I dont see how any coach can take the talent that this NU team has & do worse than wut Callahan is doing with it (btw, who the hell is Ball State?)

I think the answer is a genetic mutation of TO and Bill Walsh

So your saying....Scot Frost? :rollin

I don't really think he can give a replacement if you really read his post. He stated BC should be given the length of his contract extension which doesn't end until after the 2011 season. There's so many variables between now and then, who knows who will even be available for the 2012 season? Hell, by 2012 the power running game and option may be back in style again. 2011 is just too far out in the future to even be able to make an educated guess. By that time, Stoops may not be at OU; Mack at Texass; etc.