Explain toughas Rain

:moreinteresting

Okay, an here"s the deal for the NU fans that read this internets in Huskerland: :moreinteresting Okay, sorry about the rabbitt with a pancake hat, I don"t understan how it works, but i LIKE them.

have you ever got caught outside In a strong rainfall? Yes or NO. If it"s yes, then you might half felt the pane of hard(tought) rain on you head. If it hurt"s then it"s tough. Yes or no. Okay I'm right and you know it.

So alothough you attempt"ed to say you didn"t understnad, now you do. Fair enough?

Plus, also, someone said

Okay, an here"s the deal for the NU fans that read this internets in Huskerland: :moreinteresting Okay, sorry about the rabbitt with a pancake hat, I don"t understan how it works, but i LIKE them.

have you ever got caught outside In a strong rainfall? Yes or NO. If it"s yes, then you might half felt the pane of hard(tought) rain on you head. If it hurt"s then it"s tough. Yes or no. Okay I'm right and you know it.

So alothough you attempt"ed to say you didn"t understnad, now you do. Fair enough?

Plus, also, someone said

:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf

First of all, it's not the rain that hurts. Those are called hail stones. Second, what does this have to do with Nebraska Football?

Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?

First of all, it's not the rain that hurts. Those are called hail stones. Second, what does this have to do with Nebraska Football?

Okay, if you stick a hose in your ear an turn it on, it will blow some water into you"re head. Water from the hose is like rain water (TOUGH), so now tell how it"S not going to hurt, or at most be though?

ok your an idiot please dont post anything else

Hey all, I'm a Mizzou fan. I'm not going to claim that Tufftiger represents the best and the brightest among us, but you have to admit he's entertaining.

Personally, I think he's a Husker in Tiger clothing.

Are you joking? tufftiger even embarrasses the "Springer" level of Missouri fans.

OK...so what happens when that "TOUGH" rain his the ground or your head....it splatters and is soaked in. So in theory, rain is just something that FALLS and SPLATTERS....like Missouri will? So I see what your saying. Guess we will see this weekend.

"If the Tigers are Rain, then I guess the Huskers are the Sun...you get what I am leading to. Photosynthesis"