1995, Washington

1996, Boston College

1997-99, Wisconsin

2000, LSU

2001, West Virginia

2002, Marshall

2003, Purdue

2004-present, Nebraska

17 schools in 33 years. That means that he was at a school an average of 1.94 years. Eight of the schools, he was at only a year. Maybe he is simply nomadic, or some of these other schools and coaching staffs knew something the Nebraska does not. Any way you look at it, his track record seems a little sketchy.

Who brings up Woody Hayes anymore? Jeez Louise, this does not make sense on any level. Personally, I'm a "bottom line" kind of guy. If this guy plays better than that guy, play him! Bottom line. This antiquated type of ?reasoning? does not fly anymore. I wonder what he thought of USC's TRUE FRESHMAN center blowing Suh off the line 90% of the time.

They better get to liking playing underclassmen, or they will be looking for yet another job. I think Callahan is smart enough to recognize where the problems lie. I hope he is smart enough to do something about it.

a couple weeks ago, i had a post about Coz that interviewed one of his old players. in the article the former linebacker said maybe the game has passed him by. i think this confirms it. now his assistants are spewing his rhetoric from a guy who coached 20 years ago.