**Official Missouri Game Discussion Thread**

The worst part is that unlike some of the teams we've played this year, Missouri doesn't have class and will run up the score all night.

What does "class" have to do with it...who the hell wouldn't run it up on Nebraska after getting pounded for so many years...I'd lose respect for Missouri if they don't put up 50 on us...go Mizzou, show this Nebraska team how bad they really are

The worst part is that unlike some of the teams we've played this year, Missouri doesn't have class and will run up the score all night.

Good, a dose of realism is just what the doctor ordered. Your limb is infected, you cut it off. Cut it off, Mizzou, and display exactly what this coaching staff is––the very death of Nebraska ball. Every tradition has been crushed. I'd rather have it crushed running the option––at least then we could say it LOOKED like Nebraska ball.

Honestly...I think its more a lack of talent on our side of the field than it is coaching...our defense just flat out sucks at every possible position (except for Dillard and Octavien)