......Charlie McBride

......Frank Solich

......George Darlington

......Turner Gill

......Tony Samuel

......Milt Tenopir

......Boyd Epley

WE NEED YOU NOW !!!!!!

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash

PLEASE REPLY IF THOSE NAMES PUT A BRIEF SMILE ON YOUR FACE. VERY RARELY RECRUITED 5 OR 4 STAR TALENT. RECRUITED KIDS THAT HAD A PASSION TO PLAY FOR THE BIG RED. WALK-ONS THAT WOULD GIVE THEIR LEFT ARM TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM. BLACKSHIRTS THAT PLAYED EVERY DOWN LIKE IT WAS THEIR LAST AND WERE ALWAYS VERY FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND. AND FINALLY, IF YOU WERE GOIN TO BEAT THE HUSKERS, YOU WERE GOIN TO HAVE TO PLAY 4 QUARTERS OF GREAT FOOTBALL TO DO SO AND IF THAT HAPPENED, YOU STILL KNEW YOU PLAYED THE BIG RED THE REST OF THE WEEK BECAUSE OF HOW PHYSICAL WE WERE!! OPPONENTS WOULD BE TRYING TO HEAL THEIR WOUNDS THE ENTIRE FOLLOWING WEEK. OH, THE MEMORIES OF BIG RED FOOTBALL. :rant

......Dr. Tom

......Charlie McBride

......Frank Solich

......George Darlington

......Turner Gill

......Tony Samuel

......Milt Tenopir

......Boyd Epley

WE NEED YOU NOW !!!!!!

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash

PLEASE REPLY IF THOSE NAMES PUT A BRIEF SMILE ON YOUR FACE. VERY RARELY RECRUITED 5 OR 4 STAR TALENT. RECRUITED KIDS THAT HAD A PASSION TO PLAY FOR THE BIG RED. WALK-ONS THAT WOULD GIVE THEIR LEFT ARM TO WEAR THAT UNIFORM. BLACKSHIRTS THAT PLAYED EVERY DOWN LIKE IT WAS THEIR LAST AND WERE ALWAYS VERY FUNDAMENTALLY SOUND. AND FINALLY, IF YOU WERE GOIN TO BEAT THE HUSKERS, YOU WERE GOIN TO HAVE TO PLAY 4 QUARTERS OF GREAT FOOTBALL TO DO SO AND IF THAT HAPPENED, YOU STILL KNEW YOU PLAYED THE BIG RED THE REST OF THE WEEK BECAUSE OF HOW PHYSICAL WE WERE!! OPPONENTS WOULD BE TRYING TO HEAL THEIR WOUNDS THE ENTIRE FOLLOWING WEEK. OH, THE MEMORIES OF BIG RED FOOTBALL. :rant

Don't forget Bo Pelini...

Honestly, we need to be thinking about the future. This isn't going to solve anything.

I agree. We need to really figure out what we can do as fans to get this ship righted. I don't care how much they move kids around in schemes it's the coaching that's the problem. It's like rearraging deck chairs on the Titanic. It makes no sense and ultimately isn't going to matter. :angry:

Honestly, we need to be thinking about the future. This isn't going to solve anything.

I agree. We need to really figure out what we can do as fans to get this ship righted. I don't care how much they move kids around in schemes it's the coaching that's the problem. It's like rearraging deck chairs on the Titanic. It makes no sense and ultimately isn't going to matter. :angry:

The "rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic", absolutely priceless...

not even as an assistant. He wouldn't come back anyway, so it's rendered pointless

Yeah, our running backs and offense sucked for as long as he was the running backs coach or play caller under TO. I have no idea how he got those national championships with such a lousy assistant.

......Dr. Tom

......Charlie McBride

......Frank Solich

......George Darlington

......Turner Gill

......Tony Samuel

......Milt Tenopir

......Boyd Epley

Spending time with his family, I mean in Congress, wait an advising Iowa Western, wait no Creighton. <_<

Enjoying retirement and supporting the Huskers.

Ohio losing to Buffalo. Facing the wrong direction in his Vette on a One Way street.

Crap where is he now? He isn't at LA Tech anymore last I knew after he was FIRED by Frank he jumped from job to job. I believe he coached the USA Team in that little Tourney this summer.

Just beat the crap out of Frank and the boys at Ohio.

Is he in the NFL or is he with Frankie now a days?

I believe he is enjoying his forced retirement(FIRED) and supporting the Huskers.

Where did he go after he was demoted a couple years ago?

Other then that I don't know where any of them are right now. Maybe at home watching Monday Night Football. Or maybe enjoying a drink at some bar in Athens, Ohio. Fishing who knows. ;)