can you believe he said this

This may have been posted already but coz is an idiot

Opponent watch -- Missouri: Missouri offensive coordinator Dave Christensen on Monday told the Columbia Tribune he was surprised Nebraska defensive coordinator Kevin Cosgrove played the entire game with a three-man defensive front.

Quarterback Chase Daniel, who threw for 401 yards, wasn’t sacked in 47 passing attempts.

“Obviously, it didn’t work very well,” Christensen said. “I don’t foresee Oklahoma doing that or at least making a living doing that."

Daniel was more outspoken.

“They’re very stubborn,” Daniel told the Tribune. “Cosgrove’s a very stubborn guy. It’s always been that way. … That’s just how he is, that’s how they are. They’re a bunch of confident guys in what they do, and they felt they had the best chance doing that, so they stuck with it.

“You can’t just play one defense the whole entire game. That’s like high school stuff that I faced in high school, so it’s nothing new for me.”

Cosgrove said Tuesday he wouldn’t comment on Daniel’s thoughts.

Does Cosgrove wish he would have shown Missouri's offense some more defensive looks?

“You know what, I’m going to say just one thing: With what they do, the way they spread the field, there’s only so much you can do,” Cosgrove said. “If you try to get into a blitz game with them, they’ll tear you apart, because they spread you out. They go sideline to sideline and goal line to goal line, and you have to be smart in how you defend."

“You know what, I’m going to say just one thing: With what they do, the way they spread the field, there’s only so much you can do,” Cosgrove said. “If you try to get into a blitz game with them, they’ll tear you apart, because they spread you out. They go sideline to sideline and goal line to goal line, and you have to be smart in how you defend."

Well, I don't think blitzing could've f'ing hurt!! Ya know... maybe get some hits on Daniel, rattle his cage a little bit!

Well, it sounds pretty hopeless, there is nothing anybody can do to slow down the juggernaut that is the Missouri offense. It's like facing 300 Spartans, the 187 soldiers at the Alamo, and the Indianapolis Colts, all rolled into one team of 11 godlike beasts donning black and gold uniforms.

You expect DCKC to come up with a plan to stop That Which Cannot Be Stopped? That would require 1,000,000 men, and half of them would die during the battle.

Well, either 1,000,000 men, or a defensive game plan worth a crap.

Well, it sounds pretty hopeless, there is nothing anybody can do to slow down the juggernaut that is the Missouri offense. It's like facing 300 Spartans, the 187 soldiers at the Alamo, and the Indianapolis Colts, all rolled into one team of 11 godlike beasts donning black and gold uniforms.

You expect DCKC to come up with a plan to stop That Which Cannot Be Stopped? That would require 1,000,000 men, and half of them would die during the battle.

:rollin:worship

:rollin

“If you try to get into a blitz game with them, they’ll tear you apart, because they spread you out. They go sideline to sideline and goal line to goal line, and you have to be smart in how you defend."

Yeah Coz, good thing you didn't get torn apart with your 'high school' scheme. :hmmph:madash

That was quite possibly the worst job of defensive coaching i've ever, ever seen.

He could have brought a linebacker or two, maybe even get "crazy" and blitz a safety or a corner.

But from the above quote, there's one thing that is apparent, that Cosgrove's uterus hurts, and is seriously lacking in testicular fortitude, it's no wonder our defense sucks and blows at the same time...