9:30 press conference monday

I don't think we are going to see Callahan gone right now. Cosgrove and a few others...............yes. Callahan will probably be gone at the end of the season. I'm just so peeved off about this season because at the beginning of the season we were talking about a Big XII Championship. :hmmph

Hopes were high and then we got dashed :nutz

Dashed is an understatement.....crushed would fit better.

I don't think we are going to see Callahan gone right now. Cosgrove and a few others...............yes. Callahan will probably be gone at the end of the season. I'm just so peeved off about this season because at the beginning of the season we were talking about a Big XII Championship. :hmmph

Hopes were high and then we got dashed :nutz

Dashed is an understatement.....crushed would fit better.

Crushed, demoralized, utter disbelief... not enough words to describe an indescribable feeling..........

So, is this true.....a press conference at 9:30? If so, does anyone know where it will be aired? I had an early meeting this AM, and my friend mentioned that he heard on the radio that there was "breaking news" in regard to the Husker football program, then it broke to a commercial and then he had to get to the meeting so he never found out what the "news" was about. Maybe it was nothing....but, I would like to know if anyone else has knowledge on whether this news conference is crap and fact.

Pardon an outsider stepping in, I know this is Husker business and all. I hope those in charge do the right thing and get some people in there worth of being Husker football coaches. This sham that's been going on with the current staff has got to go. The players aren't playing up to their potential because it appears they've lost the drive, and that is directly attributable to the coaching staff. I hope to hear good news for Husker fans. I'd love to see y'all with a real hard-nosed, kick a** football coach and return to the ranks of the elite where you belong.

Cheers all.

Pardon an outsider stepping in, I know this is Husker business and all. I hope those in charge do the right thing and get some people in there worth of being Husker football coaches. This sham that's been going on with the current staff has got to go. The players aren't playing up to their potential because it appears they've lost the drive, and that is directly attributable to the coaching staff. I hope to hear good news for Husker fans. I'd love to see y'all with a real hard-nosed, kick a** football coach and return to the ranks of the elite where you belong.

Cheers all.

Thanks buddy. I've always heard rumors about Oklahoma fans being rude and stuff, but everyone I've ever met (and this includes all of them at the Championship last year) have been very kind and very pleasant.

Welcome. And you're right. This farce of a WCO with Bill "The Moron" Callahan should've ended before it began. This is all the direct result of one Athletic Director trying to make the program over in his image. It's a sad, sad sight.

X

Cheers all.

Thanks buddy. I've always heard rumors about Oklahoma fans being rude and stuff, but everyone I've ever met (and this includes all of them at the Championship last year) have been very kind and very pleasant.

Welcome. And you're right. This farce of a WCO with Bill "The Moron" Callahan should've ended before it began. This is all the direct result of one Athletic Director trying to make the program over in his image. It's a sad, sad sight.

X

Hey, you're welcome x. I have a great deal of respect for the Husker Nation because of your fans, and of the great games played between our schools. I may be a Sooner fan, but honestly believe that Nebraska fans are arguably the most decent fans in football. I'll probably get kicked in the arse by other Sooner fans for saying that but you guys up there in Lincoln (and the rest of the state of Nebraska) are a class act and deserve the best.

Yes...we all know someone who has 'a source' so here is mine. My friend (an occasional poster on here) his dad works for Host Communications (Husker Radio). His dad just called him and said to turn his radio on and watch the computer for 'an announcement' coming today. Couldn't give any details as of yet.