Don't Mean To Get Anyone Riled Up Or Upset...

I can't say its unexpected.

If our last change is any indication, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. Hang on.

I disagree. I honestly believe this team will win 8 games with a new coach,possibly more with a bowl game.

A new staff and this team goes 8-5 with a bowl worst case. 10-4 best case.

Yes, yes ,yes...The talent is there! Leadership is the key.

If our last change is any indication, it's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. Hang on.

I disagree. I honestly believe this team will win 8 games with a new coach,possibly more with a bowl game.

I totally agree. I think the talent is there, and with the right man at the helm, this is a team that could make the Big 12 champ game next season. Players always talk about leaving if a coach goes, but only a handful ever walk away. The new coach will come in, talk to them, and win them over to his philosophy.

Very few players will actually go ahead and sit a year in order to transfer out. Of course they're going to talk about it, they're probably upset.

They aren't going to waste a starting spot or the exposure of playing for Nebraska to go into the unknown, especially if we hire good coaches to replace them all.

This is all about the team and they are young guys that have had their expectations fall by the wayside as well. They are confused right now but the best they can do is what they came her for. get an education and play football. They can not change the past but they can be part of the future. Good luck to all that decide where they need to be whether it is here or some where else.

Husker Nation will be there to support you, that is the one thing that these kids should believe in.

I heard this talk from players when Solich was fired. Some did. IMO, if they feel it is in their best interest than I support will their decision. Although I hope they stay and play for the sake of their teammates and for the sake of NU. They need to ask themselves if they like the state of the program. Even though they may have certian loyalty to their coaches, they should also ask themselves why are they not competing on a higher level?

This is all about the team and they are young guys that have had their expectations fall by the wayside as well. They are confused right now but the best they can do is what they came her for. get an education and play football. They can not change the past but they can be part of the future. Good luck to all that decide where they need to be whether it is here or some where else.

Husker Nation will be there to support you, that is the one thing that these kids should believe in.

Well said. :worship

There's something worse going on, I'm afraid. The idea that you can "Plug n' Play" with new coaches is a pipe dream IMO. How many times has a coach taken over and done what you say is possible in his first year? Let alone take over in the middle of the friggin season.

There's something worse going on, I'm afraid. The idea that you can "Plug n' Play" with new coaches is a pipe dream IMO. How many times has a coach taken over and done what you say is possible in his first year? Let alone take over in the middle of the friggin season.

I don't think it's that uncommon. Look at Charlie Weis or Urban Meyer. Or Bob Stoops. Great coaching goes farther than great talent, in my opinion.

Well for the Juniors, I highly doubt any of them after thinking it through leave. Look at Keller. I bet he's wishing he'd have stayed put now. With only one year to play at another school, I highly doubt any of them leave. Some of the freshmen might or the ones who didn't redshirt anyway. I'm sure we're gonna lose quite a few of the 08' recruiting class. However, how many of them would we have lost if things would have continued and we lost all the rest of the game? There's definitely going to be bumps along the way, but I've got faith that this time around we won't send a boy in to do a man's job in terms of finding our next coach!