New Facts about TO and Pelini

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

uh.... 8 mins is well gone... did you mean we won't hear until 5:15.... I'm confused about what was supposed to happen at 3:00

Was TO actually announced and I missed it?

A press release was released earlier in the day. The official press conference was at 5:15.

I already said I found it... OOPS!

BTW....

I think I Bleed Red works at UNL and is actually at the meetings and pretending to have an inside source... to protect his identity, all the while he is the source!!!! :thumbs

I found you out!!!!

Also, I am receiving a fax later today which confirms that last FRIDAY they were already replacing PUD.

Perlman was accurate when he said last week the decision was already final....I can't wait to see these faxes!!!

man, you are like "deep throat" from watergate. cool.

after this "soap-opera" plays out and you have culled all of your information, you should lay out a timeline of when all of this stuff started to go down. it would make for a very interesting read for all husker fans. seriously consider doing it.

Ok, I literally pulled off the freeway to write this. My source called and said this.

We all know TO is being announced todayin 8 minutes the official release will come out. The 5:15 press conference is to have him lay out his plans.

He won't say this but PELINI is their main focus and they want to Keep Watson as OC.

Also, Buffet DID pay off salaries and is giving $40 MIL to payoff the TO Center. Bank it!!!!

you should change your sig to "bank on it"

by the way thanks for the info so far

On the other hand there's a new sheriff in town and his name is TO. Your buddy might want to keep a lid on the information pipeline for a while. Letting out inside info tends to shorten ones career.

He is a booster so he is fine. Also, he gives me stuff that will become public eventually anyway. We just get to break the story early. Pretty soon the OWH will start searching this site for the scoop.

what kind of relationship did TO have with Bo that one year he was here...Was TO around him much..did frank ask TO's opinion about him? how does TO feel about Bo's temper that flares up occationally? I personally like the fire and chewing ass but TO is pretty reserved

TO seems to have put the kabosh on looking to hire BP already. Unless TO is lying, he's waiting until the end of the season to perform coaching evaluations. But maybe I misunderstood what TO said.

TO also said on Monday that he hasn't spoken to Perlman about the AD job and then we find out today that he was in Cally's office on Friday.....ummm why would that be?? And then Perlman admits that he talked to Osborne on Sunday.

Don't believe everything you hear in press conferences. Also, Perlman said they had to start the search for an AD yesterday and they already had talks with TO.

Trust me, Cally is already gone....they are merely waiting until the right time. TO hinted towards getting rid of Cally. You gotta listen to it and in political speak he is not supporting Cally. Not once did he say he supports them.

TO seems to have put the kabosh on looking to hire BP already. Unless TO is lying, he's waiting until the end of the season to perform coaching evaluations. But maybe I misunderstood what TO said.

I don't think TO has it in him to lie so I think he'll give this coaching staff a chance to turn things around like he was implying, I just hope he doesnt think that 6-5 is an improvement and would keep the coaching staff.

TO also said on Monday that he hasn't spoken to Perlman about the AD job and then we find out today that he was in Cally's office on Friday.....ummm why would that be?? And then Perlman admits that he talked to Osborne on Sunday.

Don't believe everything you hear in press conferences. Also, Perlman said they had to start the search for an AD yesterday and they already had talks with TO.

Trust me, Cally is already gone....they are merely waiting until the right time. TO hinted towards getting rid of Cally. You gotta listen to it and in political speak he is not supporting Cally. Not once did he say he supports them.

I read SATURDAY that Dr Tom met with the team and with Callahan Friday - nothing sneaky, it was just a "hey, everyone, here's the bigtime famous coach who will be honored on the field tomorrow" kind of deal. That's it.