I've done an excellent job in every area

i don't see how 26-19 is excellent. If most people only did 57% of their job task correctly they probably wouldn't last too,

Don't think this is really fair....can't make judgments blindly on record...and winning % doesnt really translate into % of work effort

I wouldnt mind the winning % if there were acceptable and fixable reasons for it...the fact of the matter is it's become apparent this coaching staff can't fix those problems...

I think you're reading a little too much into it...he said the same things hes been saying since he's been here...

...and disgust with the fans seems to be running rampant among our players, rightly or wrongly...not really fair to call out Purify...I think he was just being honest...with all he's been through in the past two months I'm sure he loves all the criticism, when he probably looks to football to get away from the tragedy...

:sarcasm

I was at the game Saturday in the student section and I heard very few boos if any. The students even tried getting into the game and then... second half came. Fans are trying to show support but it is very hard to support coaches that don't want to be here.

I think you're reading a little too much into it...he said the same things hes been saying since he's been here...

...and disgust with the fans seems to be running rampant among our players, rightly or wrongly...not really fair to call out Purify...I think he was just being honest...with all he's been through in the past two months I'm sure he loves all the criticism, when he probably looks to football to get away from the tragedy...

:sarcasm

I was at the game Saturday in the student section and I heard very few boos if any. The students even tried getting into the game and then... second half came. Fans are trying to show support but it is very hard to support coaches that don't want to be here.

The stadium was very dead. There were signs of life when we were only down by 2 at half, but once A&M got the ball the second half then it was over. The fans started leaving w/ 10 minutes left in the game. Everyone wants to support the team, but the aura surrounding the stadium right now is bad. A new change would definitely bring some excitement.

What, like you expect someone to say that they've done a horrible job and deserve to be fired? C'mon. Would you say something like that if you job was in jeopardy? It doesn't matter if it's true or not.

What some of you expect is just beyond me.

He could put some of the blame onto his decisions during the game and say something like "I've got to prove to you fans that I can win the next four games and that our coaching staff will pull together and we'll pratice more and we'll get more motivated. We've recognize some of our weeknesses and we need to work more on those and we haven't played to our potential." Something like this is better than saying something that is obviously outrageous. But that's just me.