What I was told by waterboy in class

tab

2 weeks ago I was told that Osborne gave one of the greatest team speeches that he had ever seen prior to the A&M game. He also said that BC always tells the team that the opposing is great but in this practice he said they were not great but were just average. Then we got smoked. This week he told me that the players just don't care at this point! That is right the players don't care if they win or lose. So, I predict a huge blowout this weekend.

Can you blame them...I don't imagine BC has any more wisdom for the players than he does the press. It has to be hard to hear the same sh*t week after week for the players.

I have a feeling it is going to be really bad this week at Texas, unless the defense can come up with one out of their arse to motivate this team. The offense can't do it by themselves...but then they will have to play good football too and limit the turnovers and get some first downs, won't they?

2 weeks ago I was told that Osborne gave one of the greatest team speeches that he had ever seen prior to the A&M game. He also said that BC always tells the team that the opposing is great but in this practice he said they were not great but were just average. Then we got smoked. This week he told me that the players just don't care at this point! That is right the players don't care if they win or lose. So, I predict a huge blowout this weekend.

Is the waterboy interested in a coaching job? Cant get much worse.

fooseball is made by the debil

Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good! And by the way, Mama. "Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"! And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

No offense but being a water boy, just how many different coach speaches has this person heard in his "waterboy career"?