If Callahan makes changes

If Callahan fires Coz, Elmo, and possibly Wags at the end of the season, would you be willing to give him more time.

Everyone agrees that the defense has not been very good since the current staff has been here, and is the majority of the problems with this team. Also the O-Line hasnt really been that great either.

I personally feel that if he were to make some changes, I would give him some more time.

However if he refuses to get rid of Coz then he would have to go, because he is the HC and is responsible for the success or failures of the team. and if he cannot see that Coz is the problem then he needs to go

I don't want a remake of solich canning his assistants and then getting one year...only to be fired after that year.

I think it's best for everyone that we just make a clean break.

I would add to this disscussion what kind of coaches would want to come here if it might be just for a year? Even if Steve Pederson is no longer the AD the stigma of firing coaches after one year is still going to be tainting this program.

If Callahan fires Coz, Elmo, and possibly Wags at the end of the season, would you be willing to give him more time.

Everyone agrees that the defense has not been very good since the current staff has been here, and is the majority of the problems with this team. Also the O-Line hasnt really been that great either.

I personally feel that if he were to make some changes, I would give him some more time.

However if he refuses to get rid of Coz then he would have to go, because he is the HC and is responsible for the success or failures of the team. and if he cannot see that Coz is the problem then he needs to go

I think he's already had his chance to do something and he hasn't done it. If he truly cared about his job or making things better he would have at least replaced Coz.

callahan needs to go and the staff needs to go. The playcalling was so bad in the second half. Callahan gets scared and tries to sit on the ball. He makes no adjustments and we almost did not score again in the secong half. The defense finally played well abut where is that every week? Sorry staff you all have to go

Go Big Red!!!!

callahan needs to go and the staff needs to go. The playcalling was so bad in the second half. Callahan gets scared and tries to sit on the ball. He makes no adjustments and we almost did not score again in the secong half. The defense finally played well abut where is that every week? Sorry staff you all have to go

Go Big Red!!!!

That's his typical NFL attitude, if you get a lead you just sit on it and try to work the clock and in college that almost never works. I saw this game as being even worse than a blowout. It's like Texas barely decide to start playing in the 4thQ and then just did whatever they wanted, it was embarrassing! I take my hat off to the players because they really seemed to bust their a**es out there, but again were let down by an inept & conservative coaching staff!

It's to bad for Callahan and the fans that it didn't work out. The only reasons we are seeing any little changes in the way things are being done now {Cal working with the D, Watson calling plays a little, different players getting some playing time} is because Pud is gone and Cal knows he can no longer run things the way he wants. That's the only reason.

Time to clean house, to bad it has to wait till the end of the year.... :angry:

GBR!!!