If we can win one more game this season...

Kansas-You can't give them the idea that they could actualy compete against us.

Haven't we already conceded that over the past couple seasons???

If you consider one loss conceding. I rather HOPE it was a aberation that might happen once in 35 years

We barely squeaked by them last year in OT. It was a hell of a game and I had a hard time speaking on sunday. This year, though, we're worse, they're better.

We still won. I have no delusion that this team will beat KU this year or any of the other teams. The Bully (Yes other teams consider Nebraska as the bully) can't let the little kids know they can stand up and beat him.

The statement, by implication, was that KU cannot compete with NU, which they obviously can. "Compete with" =! "beat every year." Losing in a very exciting game in overtime is most definitely "competing with."

As much as I want to beat the Puffs, If we can only win one more I'd have to go with K-State. We at least play CU in Boulder... we have K-Sucks here and we NEED to win at least ONE legitimate home game this year.

I for one Don't want to beat Kansas this year. Beating KU isn't going to make or break our year and I actually like KU and would much rather be able to watch KU destroy any hope of Pinkel and his kitties have of actually winning the division.

Call me an untrue fan if you must but I think as much as losing yet another game would be, it would be more worth it this year to take that loss and be able to watch Pinkel yet again be unable to pull of a North Title with the best QB in the conference.

Even if we beat Kansas, they still have the same record as Mizzou. Thus, no matter what (assuming no other losses), the game between Mizzou and Kansas will be the winner of the BigXII North Division.

That being said, I hope we beat Kansas.

I would have to say Colorado because they will talk it about if all freakin year if they beat us. Beating Kansas this week would be great, but everyone is going to say "Kansas will always be Kansas!" They won't give us credit for beating a Top 10 team.

How much credit would we get for beating Colorado?

Dude it really doesn't matter at this point. If we beat Kansas even though they are a Top 10 team everyone is going to say "see I told you Kansas was soft" so it wouldn't matter. Kansas State would be a nice home win for us, but it wouldn't matter either because KSUcks isn't even ranked. To me a game we have to win every year is against Colorado. That is my personal feeling and nothing can change that.

I hate it when we lose to Colorado. They are so indicative of what most college fans should NOT be. Who else causes more riots in the stands, or gets their fans booted from the stadium (other than a European soccer crowd)? Most (I realize there are some that are not that way) are classless when they do those kind of things. Sorry for the rant...