More dirt on Steve Pederson to come?

I read this on another board. Apparently Lee Barfknecht of the World-Herald was on 1620 yesterday and he indicated that some major stuff on Pederson will soon hit the news outlets in Omaha & Lincoln.

I didn't hear the show yesterday, but did any of you hear it and what all did Barfknecht say?

PLEASE POST IN RUMORVILLE

(This isn't directed at DaveH)

So does the existence of the "Rumorville" room mean that people now won't get pissed when others discuss rumors? I laugh every time that someone posts a rumor or speculates on the board and people get all pissed off that someone dare taint the integrity of the board with rumors without hard evidence. Last time I checked, this is an Internet message board. IMO it's fun to read everyone's rumors/speculations. If you're not smart enough to sift through all of the BS then you probably shouldn't be on the Internet in the first place.

:rant

PLEASE POST IN RUMORVILLE

(This isn't directed at DaveH)

So does the existence of the "Rumorville" room mean that people now won't get pissed when others discuss rumors? I laugh every time that someone posts a rumor or speculates on the board and people get all pissed off that someone dare taint the integrity of the board with rumors without hard evidence. Last time I checked, this is an Internet message board. IMO it's fun to read everyone's rumors/speculations. If you're not smart enough to sift through all of the BS then you probably shouldn't be on the Internet in the first place.

:rant

:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah:yeah

Yes I posted that a few weeks ago. I have heard that there is something that is going to shock us all. But I can not get the details. They are trying to distance themselves from it and are hoping it does not surface. But all could be rumor, but it does seem odd he was let go just after Perlman said what a great job he was doing.

I have said all along that we may be getting the cart in front of the horse. I am not dead certain BC is gone after this year. I have been told that he is, but some other things that I was told did not come to be.

Only TO knows, but I have a feeling BC will be here another year, but there will be staff changes. That is not rumor, it is just my thoughts on what I have heard and what has happened.

Yes I posted that a few weeks ago. I have heard that there is something that is going to shock us all. But I can not get the details. They are trying to distance themselves from it and are hoping it does not surface. But all could be rumor, but it does seem odd he was let go just after Perlman said what a great job he was doing.

I have said all along that we may be getting the cart in front of the horse. I am not dead certain BC is gone after this year. I have been told that he is, but some other things that I was told did not come to be.

Only TO knows, but I have a feeling BC will be here another year, but there will be staff changes. That is not rumor, it is just my thoughts on what I have heard and what has happened.

the only issue I have is if TO is going to keep BC for another year he really screwed up recruiting by not announcing it. TO knows this, hence why I can't see TO keeping BC.