Callahan won't be fired, but will he resign?

1st time poster....love the forum....Callahan is a "DEAD MAN WALKING" along with all the other staff....Someone owes the fans and all the players an apology for what has been done to this program...I grew up being a Cornhusker fan...with Bob, Tom and Frank....I almost puked from today...Time will tell if anyone has any class left at the FB Program...this display is not Husker Football...

I am on record that I did not think we were making the right move with Billy C from the get-go.

I think he is arrogant....it is all about him.

A reasonable, good man would know it was time to go........but that is not Billy C.

Remember, this is the man that told the world that his team at Oakland was "the dumbest team in America".

I suppose he was doing an excellent job there, also?

If he had let Cosgrove go earlier this year when the "Pinkshirts" went nipples up, I may have held out a little respect for Billy C....maybe.

Sadly, it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$ now, and I hope these jerk-offs are cooking their gooses for the next jobs they get.

Who would want them??????

sadly, FORMER FAN was right about Callahan. he was dead right, spot on!

I believe TO is a man of his word so it would have to be Callahan making the decision.

I just don't see anything good out of him still being here and I'm not sure what good it would do to let him go with 2 games left, but god it can't get any worse?

We can only pray Clownahan gets S##T- canned or resigns...

You know the sh*t has hit the fan when a long-time knowledgeable fan with great football statistics from 'another board' has bandwagoned and jumped ship and claimed he has other things to do with his time.

I'm sure, like every other bandwagoner, he'll be back when NU is good again.

Good or bad, I'm here for the long haul. GBR!!!

I certainly don't want to see Huskermania return to its former prominence (at least to the degree where they pound KU every year), but they deserve better than this. The Husker "family" has got to have more than a few quality and qualified members to take over the reigns. This Raider bozo reject and his staff don't have a clue (and/or care). Getting Dr. Tom back was step 1.

Shut up you Iowan. Go back from whence you came.

I debated whether to say this or not in here..but...I think they need to get rid of all the coaches and start over period! Can't be any worse than what it is now.

I wish it would have happened after the Missouri game. I'm sure most people are ready to get this season behind us and move forward with a clean slate.

I am on record that I did not think we were making the right move with Billy C from the get-go.

I think he is arrogant....it is all about him.

A reasonable, good man would know it was time to go........but that is not Billy C.

Remember, this is the man that told the world that his team at Oakland was "the dumbest team in America".

I suppose he was doing an excellent job there, also?

If he had let Cosgrove go earlier this year when the "Pinkshirts" went nipples up, I may have held out a little respect for Billy C....maybe.

Sadly, it is all about the $$$$$$$$$$$$ now, and I hope these jerk-offs are cooking their gooses for the next jobs they get.

Who would want them??????

sadly, FORMER FAN was right about Callahan. he was dead right, spot on!

Don't forget to give kudos to Benard as well if you've been around that long. All of the ones saying it from when I joined back in 04 have pretty much all been run off. Now that the koolaid bowl is empty, everyone can see they were right from the word go.

I certainly don't want to see Huskermania return to its former prominence (at least to the degree where they pound KU every year), but they deserve better than this. The Husker "family" has got to have more than a few quality and qualified members to take over the reigns. This Raider bozo reject and his staff don't have a clue (and/or care). Getting Dr. Tom back was step 1.

Shut up you Iowan. Go back from whence you came.

:hmmph:dunno

forget TOs word....its about the program...not firing or 'resigning' any later than this Monday is a blow to recruiting.....

the Huskers have already lost 2 solid recruits......an announcement needs made by Monday, and a second announcement that NU will go after the top coaches in the country to restore order....

forget TOs word....its about the program...not firing or 'resigning' any later than this Monday is a blow to recruiting.....

the Huskers have already lost 2 solid recruits......an announcement needs made by Monday, and a second announcement that NU will go after the top coaches in the country to restore order....

I have to agree here. TO is a man of his word, but the Husker Nation and the rest of the nation would be very forgiving if he were to see that under the current circumstances he needs to go back on that word and act now. A collective cheer from coast to coast would be heard.

for our sanity and loyalty to the Huskers, they need to send Cally NOW!!! Yesterday just showed how far Cally and his crew have messed up this program and that there is not any belief in what they are doing. But the team showed there is talent...Ganz and 400 + yards!!! Purify and those big ol' hands. Come on Cally: GO GO GO GONE...........!!!!!!! :madash:madash:madash:madash