BC not necessarily the problem

HANC

I think where Cally has lost his job was not asking for or outright dismissing Cosgrove, thereby tying his horse to Coz's. Your offense hasn't exactly gone without scoring, it has been more about a total defensive collapse. I read in the USA Todya that KU scored more points on you guys the other day in one game then they did in the entire 1970's. If Cally had fired Cos then I think he would have secured one more year, but if one cannot make cucial personell decisions then they have to be questioned.

Hey, at least I had one person kind of see my point.. :)

I am sure that the entire staff is gone ASAP..... I have said this many times in other threads, I just threw something out there.....

Hey, if I get flogged, can I strap a CU fan to my back?..... (reference to joke on another thread)...

No one responded to Norton Jr. though.....Pelini's D is getting rocked, Navy barely beat a HORRIBLE ND team, and Leavit's South Florida team just got beat AGIAN !!!!.......yes, they are all probably better than this staff, but they don't "walk on water" as some of you people think !!!

One game does not make or break a coach. You have to look at the history of what they have done.

I do agree that Your Callahan theory does have some merit since the offense has shown some glimpses of being what Callahan seems to envision. Yet he has done so many other things that have shown he is not suited to be head coach at Nebraska: walk on program, use of redshirts, not game planning to opponents weaknesses, not practicing in full pads, eliminating pancake blocks, retaining Coz, etc......

While Norton Jr may be a good LB coach I don't know how suited he is to be a DC. I do see he was DC for one year at the high school level. Check with North Texas as to how well that jump works out.

Husker 37......... by having a QB in your system for 4-5 doesn't imply that you will have a winning season, only every 4-5 years.......look beyond your nose on this one....... Texas Tech !!!!..... You bring in guys who learn the offense.....sit and wait their turn, and then when it is time for them to step in, they have the offense down to a science...... if you are lucky, once in awhile, you will get a redshirt jr. who has 2 years to play.... Tech just keeps marching out jrs/srs who know their system very well, and keep putting up huge, unrealistic numbers...... not just every 4-5 years.......

Yes, Tech hasn't won the South, but that is a defensive issue, not offensive, which is what this post is concerning.

A better HC would see that you can't run this program like a pro-team. You gotta hit and teach fundamentals.

A better HC would find guys that want to play their ass off and be huskers, not just sell us to naive underachievers as a NFL training-ground.

A better coach would've seen how we never come from behind at the half and look to make better adjustment or find guys that can. He also woud've confronted Pedey about our questionable S&C.

A better HC doesn't watch his D exemplify meh-coaching year after year and do nothing. Then do nothing when it is obvious that changes have to be made this season. Hell even Leach finally fired his old buddy as DC.

Husker 37......... by having a QB in your system for 4-5 doesn't imply that you will have a winning season, only every 4-5 years.......look beyond your nose on this one....... Texas Tech !!!!..... You bring in guys who learn the offense.....sit and wait their turn, and then when it is time for them to step in, they have the offense down to a science...... if you are lucky, once in awhile, you will get a redshirt jr. who has 2 years to play.... Tech just keeps marching out jrs/srs who know their system very well, and keep putting up huge, unrealistic numbers...... not just every 4-5 years.......

Yes, Tech hasn't won the South, but that is a defensive issue, not offensive, which is what this post is concerning.

Maybe you should try answering your own question before your willingness to give him another year. Why exactly do we not have a mature BC recruited QB? Answer: mismanagement of Beck. Ganz is the closest thing to a BC mature QB and BC $hit on him bringing Keller in here.

Junior, what in the heck are you talking about.....some of you guys are so up for an arguement, it's crazy....

BC didn't mismanage BEck....BEck is a complete flop and farse.... he was spoiled, un-disciplined and was a baby.....He has really panned out once he left, huh...... don't even tell me he should have played instead of Taylor....or in your opinion, did BC sh#t on BEck by bringing in Taylor?

Everyone in this state and in the national media though Keller was the next best thing...hell, espn had him on the Heisman watch....so don't use hind-sight 20-20 BS with me....... He didn't sh#t on Ganz, he brought in a guy whom ALMOST everyone thought was a GREAT MOVE....

So, tell me what question am I supposed to answer....

After I saw how BC lead .....or should I say, "walked away" from his team as they entered the field Saturday, I will now officially say that BC shouldn't see another day in Lincoln...... I am a friggin' coach and live football 365 days a year, and I could just explode watching BC leave his team hanging in the tunnel at KU...... He should be gone....NOW !

As far as this thread, I stand by my initial remarks that are being debated, I would like to know what "question I should answer"...just for debating sakes, but yes BC SHOULD BE GONE TODAY !!!!!