Will we beat Kansas State?

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think we should be able to beat Kansas State, especially since they're just coming off a loss to Iowa S, but our defense will have to play alot better. Just curious what everyone else thinks.

KSU 62 NU 21

with 14 of NUs points coming on mop up duty

I just highly doubtt we win the players (particularly the defense) and coaches have just given up. Hope the fans do the " nah nah nah nah heyyyyy goodbye Bill" He coached one of if not the worst Hsker team Ive ever seen in my 38 years.

I think we should be able to beat Kansas State, especially since they're just coming off a loss to Iowa S, but our defense will have to play alot better. Just curious what everyone else thinks.

KSU 62 NU 21

I just highly doubtt we win the players (particularly the defense) and coaches have just given up. Hope the fans do the " nah nah nah nah heyyyyy goodbye Bill" He coached one of if not the worst Hsker team Ive ever seen in my 38 years.

Dude - you're OLD! ! ! :)

I will say that this is the worst Husker team I've seen in my 37 years, though.

KSU 62 NU 21

I hope you are wrong. That would be tasteless, classless and cruel. I'd like to think that NU fans are above that. But, maybe not........

There is hope for a Husker win Saturday.

One of the best K State fans in the state called me this pm to discuss a little biz and f ball. He was in Ames Saturday and he said K State rolled over.

He does business with guys in Omaha ('sker fans) who invite him to Lincoln every other year for the match with tailgating.

Now this is interesting....the guys in Omaha mailed him his two tickets they promised him as they are not going to attend Saturday. So I asked him if he was driving up to attend so I could invite him to our tailgate.

He said NO! KSU has mailed it in this year and he wouldn't drive across the street to see them play again this year. He said they QUIT at ISU.

So, I am hopeful as he is right a lot more times than he's shared bad predictions with me.

There is hope for a Husker win Saturday.

One of the best K State fans in the state called me this pm to discuss a little biz and f ball. He was in Ames Saturday and he said K State rolled over.

He does business with guys in Omaha ('sker fans) who invite him to Lincoln every other year for the match with tailgating.

Now this is interesting....the guys in Omaha mailed him his two tickets they promised him as they are not going to attend Saturday. So I asked him if he was driving up to attend so I could invite him to our tailgate.

He said NO! KSU has mailed it in this year and he wouldn't drive across the street to see them play again this year. He said they QUIT at ISU.

So, I am hopeful as he is right a lot more times than he's shared bad predictions with me.

It is a pretty sad day when we are talking about the Huskers hopefully getting a win off a team that has given up for the year.

Nebraska's defense couldn't stop a good Texas high school team.

I live in Topeka around a lot of K-State fans (as well as KU), and they are singig the blues. But after watching Kansas score at will, without a defender within 5 yards of the runner a couple of times, I believe the most rested player on the field Saturday will be K-State's punter.

KSU 56

NU 21

I live in Topeka around a lot of K-State fans (as well as KU), and they are singig the blues. But after watching Kansas score at will, without a defender within 5 yards of the runner a couple of times, I believe the most rested player on the field Saturday will be K-State's punter.

KSU 56

NU 21

isnt KU's defense better than KSU's? I could be wrong, but I think that is right. if so we should score more than 21

KSU 56

NU 21

isnt KU's defense better than KSU's? I could be wrong, but I think that is right. if so we should score more than 21

team defense --> http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?ye...ef&site=org

they have a worse offense and defense than KU and we are playing them at home. it SHOULD be a closer game. I guess we shall see..