Will we beat Kansas State?

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think that we will probably lose against K-State but I really hope that I am wrong and that we can win it.

We all hope to win, but we also have to be realistic.

KSU's defense is very good at creating turnovers. We seem to excel at turning the ball over. KSU will dominate time of possession, keep the ball away from our offense, and will score on most possessions.

I sure hope I'm wrong.

i'm saying yes on the hopes that ganz will have a good game like last week.

Sure he had 4 ints, but the way he was passing every single down, it was bound to happen.

I think Ganz, Lucky, Purify and Swift could score quite a few TD's during the last game at home this season.

Fans had better cheer and not do dumb BS. Let the seniors hear cheers, not crap about the coach. It is there last game in lincoln...

IF i was a defensive player, and heard a lame crowd for my last home game, i wouldn't play worth a crap either, not after this horrible season, so lets send them off on a high note, and hopefully they can pull a Win on saturday.

Go Huskers

He said NO! KSU has mailed it in this year and he wouldn't drive across the street to see them play again this year. He said they QUIT at ISU.

So, I am hopeful as he is right a lot more times than he's shared bad predictions with me.

That's total crap. KSU got their butts beat by ISU fair and square and now they're whining like the big pussies that they are. They were out coached, out played and out scored. Come on...does a team really QUIT when they're facing a 1-7 team? Bunch of pussies....

If NU can't beat this bunch of whiners then I'll...I'll...uh...well, I guess I'll take a lot of crap for wearing my Nebraska gear around Ames just like I have since the Big 12 opener *sigh*

On a happier note: I am meeting lots of new people since it seems folks go out of their way to tell me what a crappy season I'm having.

KSU got their butts beat by ISU fair and square and now they're whining like the big pussies that they are. They were out coached, out played and out scored. Come on...does a team really QUIT when they're facing a 1-7 team? Bunch of pussies....

If NU can't beat this bunch of whiners then I'll...I'll...uh...well, I guess I'll take a lot of crap for wearing my Nebraska gear around Ames just like I have since the Big 12 opener *sigh*

On a happier note: I am meeting lots of new people since it seems folks go out of their way to tell me what a crappy season I'm having.

Props to the Clones for the victory over the Purple PuddyCats! :clap

Always love to see K-State fall....... hope & pray it happens again Saturday.

I think they'll pull out the win. For those 52 who said no, I question your fanhood :bonez

For questioning anyone that said no (I happened to say yes) I question your grasp of reality. You can be a fan and still realize that you are a fan of a VERY BAD TEAM. Thank god we got ISU and Wake when we did, or it would be even worse...guaranteed.

I think they'll pull out the win. For those 52 who said no, I question your fanhood :bonez

For questioning anyone that said no (I happened to say yes) I question your grasp of reality. You can be a fan and still realize that you are a fan of a VERY BAD TEAM. Thank god we got ISU and Wake when we did, or it would be even worse...guaranteed.

My grasp on reality is that Kstate just lost to ISU and looked bad in losing. We beat ISU, take it for what its worth, and I think that they will come off this big loss to Kansas and try to win their last home game. REAL TALK :bonez