Will we beat Kansas State?

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Taking into consideration that the game is at Lincoln and our offense did score 39 points in the

last game, and the fact that ISU did beat them last week, it does give one a little more hope

that we might be able to win one. Even though KSU lost, they are going to come into Lincoln

knowing that the Huskers are having difficulties and seeing what KU did to the huskers, they'll be more than ready!! It all depends on what the defense bings to the game--it could be a

close game!!!

I think the Huskers have a shot. My fear though, is BC will preach ultra conservatism with Ganz to avoid turnovers, and as such, the O will struggle to sustain any drives or create big plays.

The D won't give up more than 35 (and I say that like it's a good thing).....unfortunately Prince will out coach Cally.

KSU - 34

NU - 17

Can't believe I could actually say that, but as happy as I was to see the O take some shots, BC will over react to the 4 Int's and go ultra conservative. Now, if he decides we have nothing to lose and let's Ganz go, different story

First of all...quit dissing my Clones. We did you a favor knocking two of their starting defensive linemen out for the game this week for you. Now you're free to pound the run up the middle all day long. Also showed your coaches the most effective way of stopping the Jordy Nelson Offen..uh...I mean the KSU offense. Other than sending you Chizek's game plan (and possibily loaning you Bolt and Koonz to implement it) I don't know what more we can do for you.

Now...if you don't knock it off and start giving some respect to the Clones, we won't humiliate the Buffalos this weekend and you'll have to play them at full strength in two weeks instead of facing a bunch of demoralized cripples like we're handing to you for this Saturday's game.

That being said, I hate for all of our effort against KSU to go to waste so I'm thinking Nebraska should be able to take out KSU by at least 10 points and then clean up on the Buffalos by about the same margin (depending on the state of collapse ISU leaves them in on this Saturday) and finish up with a mediocre 6-6 record and an invitation to the Humanitarian Bowl or IHOP Bowl or some other rinky dink bowl which you should, in graditude, accept only with the stipulation that ISU can go and play in your place while you take advantage of those extra weeks of practice bowl teams get after the regular season so your players will have time to adjust to your new coaching staff

Redemption time for KSU on Sat. Just another in a long line

of teams looking to "get well on the road" against NU. KSU

will come out fired up and should score on almost every

series.....KSU 62 NU 21.

I highly doubt it!!

I too have a problem with all you so called Nebraska fans who complain that the players have given up, when so have you!! Do us all a favor and go cheer for Ohio State, Oregon or whoever else you think will win this weekend. Your pessimism and BS is not welcome!!

If this team (coaches included) can pull their heads out of their asses, they might just play some good ball. They have the talent, they just aren't utilizing it right. Lets nut up and beat the sh@t out of KSU. God I hate Purple!! GBR!!!