"Joe Ganz doesn't stand a change"

"National Championship or bust!"

"Our defense should hopefully be pretty good this year"

etc.

Now all I hear is

"Sam Keller sucks, Joe Ganz is the man! How could Callahan not start him?"

"Our team is just SO bad, these coaches suck."

"What a horrible defense Cosgrove needs to be fired."

Do you guys not understand? Everybody was wrong on all of those regards, and we blame others for possibly being wrong just like we were. None of us know the whole story, what transpires, what doesn't, who is thinking what. Nebraska fans are the most knowledgeable in the country, but nobody is that knowledgeable. You all need to get over yourselves or else go coach at a DI program.

:w00t:corndance

Thumbs up, dude - all by yourself, albeit indirectly, you figured out the WHOLE point to this website....

Yes, you guessed it!!! It's a place where Cornhusker fans voice their OPINIONS about things!!!

:w00t

And there's more!!! When 1 Cornhusker fan expresses an opinion, another Cornhusker fan can counter with a different opinion, sometimes even providing colorful commentary as to why this second opinion is better than the first!!

If all Cornhusker fans everywhere were to take your advice, NOBODY would EVER post ANYTHING on this website - we'd either be "getting over ourselves" somewhere, or we'd be coaching football...

That's all I have to say about that.

:rant

All summer all I hear is..

"Sam Keller is a gift from God"

etc.

Now all I hear is

Do you guys not understand? Everybody was wrong on all of those regards, and we blame others for possibly being wrong just like we were. None of us know the whole story, what transpires, what doesn't, who is thinking what. Nebraska fans are the most knowledgeable in the country, but nobody is that knowledgeable. You all need to get over yourselves or else go coach at a DI program.

Not so. I saw Keller in the opener and he had a great touch on the ball. He's a good QB.

Ganz. I've only seen him play a couple of times. I was impressed with the last TD at Texas and have been more impressed with the last couple of games.

I thought we would be 8-4 or 9-3 this year at this point in the season. With losses to USC, Texas and MU. With a shot at the North again. I thought they might get a win in the Big 12 championship game, i.e. improve over last year.

Our D laid an egg this year. Almost last is almost last. I thought they would have a tougher year with the front 4 leaving, but I never envisioned a complete implosion.

Sam Keller is still a decent QB. But it will take a good QB coach on an NFL team to get him NFL caliber. He needs to regain the down field gunslinger mentality because his side arm motion will have a tough time in the NFL.

This staff could have done much better, much earlier with the talent they had to get to 9-3. They didn't. Plus they got hammered in their losses because they were lost as to what to do.

The sideline reporter asked Callahan at halftime of the KSU game, "What are you doing different today Coach". He answered, "I don't know."

That about sums up the year.

The players finally motivated themselves and look what happened.

The Huskers have a good offense that would have been more competitive given some tweaks and obviously a poorly coached and/or poorly motivated defense that needed more than a tweak to get back on track.

Thumbs up, dude - all by yourself, albeit indirectly, you figured out the WHOLE point to this website....

Yes, you guessed it!!! It's a place where Cornhusker fans voice their OPINIONS about things!!!

And there's more!!! When 1 Cornhusker fan expresses an opinion, another Cornhusker fan can counter with a different opinion, sometimes even providing colorful commentary as to why this second opinion is better than the first!!

If all Cornhusker fans everywhere were to take your advice, NOBODY would EVER post ANYTHING on this website - we'd either be "getting over ourselves" somewhere, or we'd be coaching football...

:rollin:yeah

Isn't that a Genesis song?

Did you mean "chance"?

:clap

etc.

Now all I hear is

I guess we should all just hold our comments and opinions till the end of each season to avoid having to speculate. :sarcasm

etc.

Now all I hear is

And you didn't think the same uh? You knew Keller would strugle, the "D" would be horrible and that we would get pushed around the conference like Baylor.

The difference is when the fans are wrong were not the one being paid to recruit, evaluate and motivate the talent and to put them in the best positions to win.

:yeah and another thing.... :ahhhhhhhh

etc.

Now all I hear is

And you didn't think the same uh? You knew Keller would strugle, the "D" would be horrible and that we would get pushed around the conference like Baylor.

The difference is when the fans are wrong were not the one being paid to recruit, evaluate and motivate the talent and to put them in the best positions to win.

ahmen brother!