National Title

Igetbored216

With NU out of the national title picture, the Big 12 still has three possible candidates to go to the championship game (OU, Mizzou, and KU).

Looking at the three teams, I feel that while Mizzou is a great team, and KU is an okay team...OSU seems to have the better chance of not only going to the championship game, but winning it.

My vote is with OU, and I will root for them to represent the Big 12.

What does everyone else think?

With NU out of the national title picture, the Big 12 still has three possible candidates to go to the championship game (OU, Mizzou, and KU).

Looking at the three teams, I feel that while Mizzou is a great team, and KU is an okay team...OSU seems to have the better chance of not only going to the championship game, but winning it.

My vote is with OU, and I will root for them to represent the Big 12.

What does everyone else think?

Personally, I'd just be happy with any of the Big XII teams winning the NC.

If Oklahoma and Kansas win the rest of their games, the Big XII championship winner is going to the National Championship. I'm not sure about Missouri. Do Missouri and Kansas play yet this season?

It's going to be amazing to see how this one plays out.

If you look at the respective rest of the schedules, Oregon isn't going to impress anyone even if they win out - unless they crush everyone. OU has two teams with winning records left on their schedule, one of them will be higher in the BCS rankings. Win both of them, and OU jumps Oregon into the NC game. Probably OU/LSU in the NC game, Oregon goes to the Rose, and KU/MU winner (whoever loses to OU in the title game) goes to the Fiesta as an at large

I'll root for Kansas. I've never had any animosity toward them. They've always been the little brother that got picked on. I don't much like misery and I'd rather see KU than OU.

I think it's a helluva Cinderella story if they manage to win it. Also, I feel us fat guys should stick together...albeit Mangino has probably 100 pounds on me.

Tough call here. OU most likely has the best chance of winning, but I don't really want to see the Sooners win another national title, particularly in a bad year for us.

KU would be a great story, but I don't see them winning out and to be honest I don't want them stealing any regional recruits from us (same with Mizzou).

So I'd probly have to say OU.

I'll root for Kansas. I've never had any animosity toward them. They've always been the little brother that got picked on. I don't much like misery and I'd rather see KU than OU.

I think it's a helluva Cinderella story if they manage to win it. Also, I feel us fat guys should stick together...albeit Mangino has probably 100 pounds on me.

Why would you want them to win when it would help them out recruit us around this area? Hopefully they get destroyed and everyone realizes that it was more their terrible schedule that helped them get to where they are.

Only one team they have beaten has less then 5 losses 6-4 the rest all have worse records. Can you imagine what teams would be scheduling if they saw that Kansas got to the NC with that one.

Lets hope it's LSU and Oklahoma course I hate to see either one gain another NC.

The last team I want to see win is the Swoosh.