National Title

Igetbored216

Why would you want them to win when it would help them out recruit us around this area? Hopefully they get destroyed and everyone realizes that it was more their terrible schedule that helped them get to where they are.

Haven't you noticed that recruiting is overrated? It is the coaching man. I saw a stat that had Kansas having 0 four or five star players on the whole team. I think Mizz had like four, and we had like 26. I don't think recruiting is our problem. I am for Kansas because they do it the right way. Good hearted kids who want to play football and make good grades.

With NU out of the national title picture, the Big 12 still has three possible candidates to go to the championship game (OU, Mizzou, and KU).

Looking at the three teams, I feel that while Mizzou is a great team, and KU is an okay team...OSU seems to have the better chance of not only going to the championship game, but winning it.

My vote is with OU, and I will root for them to represent the Big 12.

What does everyone else think?

OSU?

=Oklahoma State?

=Ohio State?

Not Oregon State.. I hope.

I'm pulling for KU..

Don't want OU to get an insurmountable lead in the MNC race, and it'd be nice to have something for the B-12 North to brag about for once...Might even be poetic justice or more appropriate for this crazy season.

Plus I gots kin playin' fer the Jaybirds.

What bothers me is this: Ohio State's regular season is officially over. And we are only half way through November. While the rest of the college football world is battling the next two to three weeks, Ohio State will quietly sit back, eat some popcorn, and see how far they can sneak up in the standings. If LSU stumbles, they are out. If Kansas beats Mizzou, then loses to OU or Texas, they are out. If West Virginia barely beats UConn & Pitt, they are in. And who do they play? Ohio State. With no Big 10 Championship game, they can sneak into the title game by default. Unreal.

The current BCS Standings:

1. LSU - 2 games left (Arkansas & SEC Championship game - possibly a Georgia team that is playing tough)

2. Kansas - possibly 2 games left (Missouri & Big 12 Championship game)

3. West Virginia - 2 games left (UConn & Pittsburgh).

4. Missouri - possibly 2 games left (Kansas & Big 12 Championship game)

5. Ohio State - season officially completed by Nov 17.

• 2 weeks later...