Sam Keller.....a man

HANC

As some of you fans may have also just watched..... I just watched a 15 minute live interview with Sam Keller on Big Red Wrap Up........ I don't care what kind of success he had or didn't have, he is a very class act and his interview made me proud of him....

As many of you know, I am a teacher/coach, and this guy just left an amazing impression on me. He was very supportive of Ganz and anwered questions honestly.....yes, he defended BC, but almost every player will defend their coach.

He handled the injury and adversity with class...... Yes, Ganz has handled this offense the past two weeks with fantastic numbers and may be better in this offense, but anyone who "attacks" Sam Keller has no clue.... just on the sideline, he was jumping all over the place, cheering on his teammates......What a leader...

Now I really hope this kid gets some form of opportunity in the NFL, at least a free agent.... Sam, I wish you luck and thank you for coming ot NU.

As some of you fans may have also just watched..... I just watched a 15 minute live interview with Sam Keller on Big Red Wrap Up........ I don't care what kind of success he had or didn't have, he is a very class act and his interview made me proud of him....

As many of you know, I am a teacher/coach, and this guy just left an amazing impression on me. He was very supportive of Ganz and anwered questions honestly.....yes, he defended BC, but almost every player will defend their coach.

He handled the injury and adversity with class...... Yes, Ganz has handled this offense the past two weeks with fantastic numbers and may be better in this offense, but anyone who "attacks" Sam Keller has no clue.... just on the sideline, he was jumping all over the place, cheering on his teammates......What a leader...

Now I really hope this kid gets some form of opportunity in the NFL, at least a free agent.... Sam, I wish you luck and thank you for coming ot NU.

I've been browsing the websites that analyze the upcoming draft. This is such a disappointment to me, but at the beginning of the season Sam was projected as a 1st round pick. Maybe as high as 6th or 7th overall. After a year playing for Billy C he's now considered an easrly second day pick...Mo Purify is down to 3rd, maybe 4rth round. Cally didn't use him enought to develop what would have been an amazing pro talent. :angry:

:clap:clap:clap

I watched the reply of the game and saw him going nuts on Grixby's return

Thank you Sam

I too watched the Big Red Wrap Up Interview tonight and was just impressed with how 'team' oriented Sam Keller was. It was all about the Huskers, not Sam. It's too bad his coach wasn't all about the Huskers rather than himself. If Callahan would've been more flexible, we would probably be playing for the Big 12 North. Sam and Joe Ganz would've been a well oiled machine. When one wasn't on game the other would step in. Same with the receivers. A variety of receivers could've been implemented. It would've been so sweet.

Sam Keller is a class act. I expect great things from him and any NFL team would be fortunate to have him on their team.

Sam took advantage of the opportunity that BC gave him, can't fault him there. I have to take my hat off the Ganz, for playing a good soldier and waiting his turn. He is a man.

Keller is a good guy, a little ego, but as a qb, you need that. He gave all he had while he could, you can't take anything away from him. Good Job, Sam.

As I have said before, I was not impressed with Sam when he was at ASU, but I have done a 180 about him since he has been at Nebraska. If you think about it, his last two years of college football has been in two bad situations. Yet, he handled himself admirably. Best of luck Sam your big break will come...

And he ain't talking bones, bro!