ESPN Predictions

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?p...wlprojections11

Leave it up to Ivan Maisel to predict Michigan vs. CU in the Alamo Bowl. Schablach has us playing Arkansas in the Independence Bowl. That's scary, Darren McFadden against our rush defense.

Helen Keller is scary against our rush defense.

I laughed aloud!

:clap

I don't get it. Is that Sam's mother or something?

helen keller is a lady that was both deaf and blind

Leave it up to Ivan Maisel to predict Michigan vs. CU in the Alamo Bowl. Schablach has us playing Arkansas in the Independence Bowl. That's scary, Darren McFadden against our rush defense.

I laughed aloud!

I don't get it. Is that Sam's mother or something?

helen keller is a lady that was both deaf and blind

Where is captain obvious when you need him???

Insight bowl reps will be at the NU vs CU game. I think that would be an excellent bowl for us. ESPN also has LSU vs Oregon in the championship game, doesn't look like Oregon is going to make it now.

I would love to go to the Insight Bowl, it's only about 10 miles from my house!!

Those guys left one of the biggest bowl games out!!! Since they did, I'll ask you guys.....

Who will be playing in the Porcelain Toilet Bowl this year? (because that only a few skips away from me!)

Insight bowl reps will be at the NU vs CU game. I think that would be an excellent bowl for us. ESPN also has LSU vs Oregon in the championship game, doesn't look like Oregon is going to make it now.

I would love to go to the Insight Bowl, it's only about 10 miles from my house!!

Those guys left one of the biggest bowl games out!!! Since they did, I'll ask you guys.....

Who will be playing in the Porcelain Toilet Bowl this year? (because that only a few skips away from me!)

Iowa State and Baylor.....

I laughed aloud!

And Hellen Keller did not hear you.