Callahan responsible for Coz incident

Had Callahan fired Cosgrove mid-season like he should have, everthing wouldnt have come to a head like this and Cally would probably been given another chance. But because Callahan is so stubborn, he himself is going to go down in flames and now has put his best friends life in danger. Callahan is such a selfish bastage it is unbelievable. I encourage everyone to blame Cally for this, he is already getting piled on for everthing else so what is a little more $hit the heap matter. :thumbs

Had Callahan fired Cosgrove mid-season like he should have, everthing wouldnt have come to a head like this and Cally would probably been given another chance. But because Callahan is so stubborn, he himself is going to go down in flames and now has put his best friends life in danger. Callahan is such a selfish bastage it is unbelievable. I encourage everyone to blame Cally for this, he is already getting piled on for everthing else so what is a little more $hit the heap matter. :thumbs

This is a very ignorant comment. NO ONE is to blame for this other than the idiot who called Coz himself. You are so hell bent on blaming everything on Callahan. People are such idiots about blaming Callahan for everything. Sure he deserves some blame for on the field stuff, but I've heard people blame him for taking the pictures down of past all-americans. WRONG! That was Pedey. I've heard people say Callahans the one who distanced the program from the past players. WRONG! That was Pedey as well. And now you blame Callahan for these death threats on Coz???!!!! HOW CAN YOU BLAME THIS ON CALLAHAN! Because he gave the guy a job and wanted to stick by him until at least the end of the season. This is probably THE MOST ignorant comment I have ever seen! I almost don't believe it's just the coaches bringing this program down, it's us fans that are pouring gasoline on this flaming jet while it's plummetting to the ground. This is just laughable to try to pin something else to Callahan!!!

:throw

The same blame could legitimately be put on TO, though, couldn't it?

Had Tom fired Callahan and Co. when he first took the job, we may still have given up a bazillion points to KU, but at least the soon-to-be-former coaching staff wouldn't be here to get this kind of flak. That's as legitimate as the Callahan-is-to-blame statement.

The bottom line is that there is one person ONLY who is responsible for this ignorant situation, and that's the twit who made the phone call. THAT GUY should get tossed in the clink, and the rest of us Husker Fans shouldn't have to suffer for what he's done. Period.

This is a very ignorant comment. NO ONE is to blame for this other than the idiot who called Coz himself. You are so hell bent on blaming everything on Callahan. People are such idiots about blaming Callahan for everything. Sure he deserves some blame for on the field stuff, but I've heard people blame him for taking the pictures down of past all-americans. WRONG! That was Pedey. I've heard people say Callahans the one who distanced the program from the past players. WRONG! That was Pedey as well. And now you blame Callahan for these death threats on Coz???!!!! HOW CAN YOU BLAME THIS ON CALLAHAN! Because he gave the guy a job and wanted to stick by him until at least the end of the season. This is probably THE MOST ignorant comment I have ever seen! I almost don't believe it's just the coaches bringing this program down, it's us fans that are pouring gasoline on this flaming jet while it's plummetting to the ground. This is just laughable to try to pin something else to Callahan!!!

:yeah

I don't usually agree with you, but you are right on this one.

GBR!!!

The same blame could legitimately be put on TO, though, couldn't it?

Had Tom fired Callahan and Co. when he first took the job, we may still have given up a bazillion points to KU, but at least the soon-to-be-former coaching staff wouldn't be here to get this kind of flak. That's as legitimate as the Callahan-is-to-blame statement.

The bottom line is that there is one person ONLY who is responsible for this ignorant situation, and that's the twit who made the phone call. THAT GUY should get tossed in the clink, and the rest of us Husker Fans shouldn't have to suffer for what he's done. Period.

Thank you! Editted the rest cuz I didn't want to get personal...

Ok dont be retarded here its know ones fault but the idiot that made the call.. We can all give our opinions about the coachs but when someone crosses the line like this person has it takes on a whole new meaning.. The coachs are gone they know it we know it so lets not leave a bad taste in there mouths when they leave... We are still and always will be the best fans in the country that will never change so lets not blame people but catch the guy that did this an then when the coachs leave we tell em they did a good job and thanks for trying then move on...

:yeah

I don't usually agree with you, but you are dead one this one.

GBR!!!

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

The HC and his staff may not have been the right coaches for Nebraska. That being said I also believe that they are doing the best that they can under the circumstances. The verbal abuse that they and their families are being exposed to is disgusting. I'm almost certain that if any of us were to share a table in the club car of a cross country train with any of these men we would come away from the experience with a much different opinion of them. Time to stop all this Cally/Cos bashing and get ready to move on. What's done is done and nothing we can say or do will change anything.

...T_O_B

:bonez:hellloooo:hellloooo:bonez

Why is everyone giving Callahan a free pass on this one. We all want him gone and he is obviously the one to blame for this. Had Callahan done his job and done it right this never would have happened. Now he is making his friends pay for his own stubborn stupidity. Some friend he is, if i were Cosgrove i would punch BC in the face for keeping me around and forcing me to go through this.

Well I was going to blow a gasket on this post but you pretty much said it all right there. Oh and Bulldonzer when you post something like this blaming someone who had ABSOLUTLY NOTHING to do with a death threat it normally has the opposite effect that you wanted.

Alright the joke has gone far enough. I wanted to see what kind of rise i would get out of you guys and if anyone would agree with that view point. I know this isnt Cally's fault but i wanted to play devils advocate and see what kind of response i would get. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL it was a good one, thanks for making my morning fellas, sorry it was at your expense.

Alright the joke has gone far enough. I wanted to see what kind of rise i would get out of you guys and if anyone would agree with that view point. I know this isnt Cally's fault but i wanted to play devils advocate and see what kind of response i would get. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL it was a good one, thanks for making my morning fellas, sorry it was at your expense.

:asshat :LOLtartar