A friend of mine knows the Callahan's, I can't say how as this would expose him, so belive or not, anyway, she told my friend that, Bill knows he is out (and has removed most of his stuff from his office) Turner Gill is the next HC. Bill has interviews with other programs set up and will spend sometime going around the US interviewing. There was some other personel stuff about the family but don't think this is the time or place. Like I said I cant tell you who or how, belive it or not. Happy Thanksgiving and GBR

I have a hard time swallowing that TO would give BC this kind of information. I'm not saying he isn't speculating that Gill won't be the next HC, but I can't believe TO would tell him who was replacing him.

Like I said take it or leave it. I don't know why T.O. would give that much info to B.C. either but who knows, I hope it's not true as I am a Bo guy, but just thought I would let everyone know what I heard.

That's weird - I have a friend who knows Bill and Valerie and has a daughter that is good friends with Cathryn. Valerie told my friend that Bill is going to take a year off and may do some TV work before he gets back into coaching. She said he had already been contacted by Fox Sports Net and they are talking about having Bill do some studio analysis.

Valerie also said that TO hasn't told Bill anything about who the next head coach will be, but she did say that Bill saw Tom driving off in the direction of Bob Devany's grave - and he had a shovel in his back seat.

Valerie also said that TO hasn't told Bill anything about who the next head coach will be, but she did say that Bill saw Tom driving off in the direction of Bob Devany's grave - and he had a shovel in his back seat.

Do you think Tom would like some help digging up Devaney?

I could have my friend ask Valerie to ask Bill to ask Tom, then have Tom tell Bill and Bill tell Valerie and have Valerie tell my friend and then have my friend tell me, and then I'll post it here.

:)

Do you think Tom would like some help digging up Devaney?

I could have my friend ask Valerie to ask Bill to ask Tom, then have Tom tell Bill and Bill tell Valerie and have Valerie tell my friend and then have my friend tell me, and then I'll post it here.

:)

Sweet. Just let me know when and where :)

A friend of mine knows the Callahan's, I can't say how as this would expose him, so belive or not, anyway, she told my friend that, Bill knows he is out (and has removed most of his stuff from his office) Turner Gill is the next HC. Bill has interviews with other programs set up and will spend sometime going around the US interviewing. There was some other personel stuff about the family but don't think this is the time or place. Like I said I cant tell you who or how, belive it or not. Happy Thanksgiving and GBR

Clearly Tom has gone to great lengths to make sure nothing leaks. Even if Callahan knows he's gone, I don't believe he has any clue as to who the next coach will be.

If Turner does get introduced as the next coach, I'm curious to see if the Pelini backers are going to throw a tantrum, or support him.

We need to support whomever it is that is chosen as our new coach, just as we needed to support Callahan (and most of us did), until he gives us reason not to.

Why would TO tell BC who his replacement would be...that would be rude, which TO is NOT.

Another story with no names for reference....in other words...bull crap. We are going to need extra toilet paper if these rumors keep coming out like this.

Like I said to give the name would'nt be good for my friend, and as I also said belive or not. Could as easily be BS as true, that is why its called a rumor.