Interesting story that points to BP

The story is not accurate. Seriously, it's sooo not true. Let me clear it up, people.

It was a Jack and Coke.

I was the bartender.

And the banging sound in the ballroom was not the B&D pumping so loud (bass & drum). It was the 2003 defensive unit running through a bathroom wall for Pelini to enter.

Rumors. Are. Fun.

Humor. Is. Good.

This is the 3rd message board I've seen this on in the last 10 mins. Awesome!!

I think we should start our own Huskerboard rumor and see how far it travels :lol:

I think I'll start one on my other board that goes like this.... "It's being reported on www.Huskerboard.com that Tom Osborne has hired an inter-net poster named "Hack" to be Nebraska's new HC. Hack has started to fill coaching postions by making Husker Rob-DC, AR Husker-OC and BigRedIowan towel boy. More news to come". :lol:

I think we should start our own Huskerboard rumor and see how far it travels :lol:

I think I'll start one on my other board that goes like this.... "It's being reported on www.Huskerboard.com that Tom Osborne has hired an inter-net poster named "Hack" to be Nebraska's new HC. Hack has started to fill coaching postions by making Husker Rob-DC, AR Husker-OC and BigRedIowan towel boy. More news to come". :lol:

I double dog dare ya!! :lol:

Great story! If it had been in a parking garage instead of a bar, it would have been shades of Watergate. "I can't tell you my name, but I work inside the athletic department" or some such phrase.

Playing along with it, the most interesting part was the notion that Stoops and Pelini would have a semi-friendly rivalry if Bo coaches NU. That would be the best thing to happen to both programs. Bring back the NU-OU war!

god, this place is amazing. the best stories i have heard since i was a kid.

they should all really start.........."once upon a time, when all the Huskers in Huskerville were in a funk"......you know, yada yada yada :lol:

i want one that starts

Dear Penthouse:

you probably won't believe this, but i am a student at a midwestern university and last saturday night while doing my differential equations homework in the stacks of love library....

someone please take it from here

Careful... that towel boy may get loose in the showers and start snapping away. "hey guys, anyone drop a bar of soap?" <SNAP!>

Then again, you would have a DC that's all talk, an OC who's technical talk is too expensive, and a HC that would.. um... well... he would prolly bring home a championship.

;)

Dear Penthouse:

you probably won't believe this, but i am a student at a midwestern university and last saturday night while doing my differential equations homework in the stacks of love library....

someone please take it from here

I realized that my parents were brother/sister and I was missing a few genes...let alone some brain cells... :sarcasm

Great story! If it had been in a parking garage instead of a bar, it would have been shades of Watergate. "I can't tell you my name, but I work inside the athletic department" or some such phrase.

Playing along with it, the most interesting part was the notion that Stoops and Pelini would have a semi-friendly rivalry if Bo coaches NU. That would be the best thing to happen to both programs. Bring back the NU-OU war!

Yeah...where is deep throat? Maybe she was busy that night... :sarcasm

Let me clear it up, people.

It was a Jack and Coke.

I was the bartender.

And the banging sound in the ballroom was not the B&D pumping so loud (bass & drum). It was the 2003 defensive unit running through a bathroom wall for Pelini to enter.

Actually, I was there too. I was the name that couldn't be made out. The bartender is right, the banging sound in the ballroom was not the bass & drum...... it was me and the HOT 30 year old woman:) The old guy still has no idea, it was his daughter!

thank god you didnt say "Waterboy" because he would think that he would be able to play Defense