FRIDAY'S GAME IS NOT IMPORTANT

OLDMAN

I'll watch it and if they're getting beat pretty bad I'll go take a nap.

Never used to be that way but when Solich began running the Millard North offense and then Callahan came in and disgraced our program I find myself wandering away at times.

dude.. stop being a bandwagon fan please.. we do not want that here in husker nation.. stick with your team through thick and thin, or don't consider yourself a fan..

thanks.

The good thing is for you guys, this game is in no way more important then the Nevada game...........

:walks away whistling:

Or for you Montana State.........................Oh wait a minute. :nutz

touché

I still want them to win...but I think the die is already cast as far as these coaches go...only TO knows for sure.

I agree. I think the powers that be have already made up their minds about what will happen. Lose and I think Callahan is gone. Win and I don't think he coaches in the bowl game. JUST MY OPINION.

I'm finding myself not overly concerned if the Huskers win or lose on Friday.

In fact I wouldn't care if they got BLOWN out a again.

I have a DON'T CARE attitude.

But I am EXCITED about what will happen on Saturday!

THAT will make me lose sleep on Friday night!

You're a EDITED BY MOD, don't ever post on this board again!! And while you're at it go ahead and becoming a Colorado or K-State fan, they'll love your attitude.

Name calling is a board rule violation. Warning level increased.

what ever happened to moving a idiotic thread like this to the woodshed, when a (insert name here) said something like this.

we wouldnt let FormerFan or Benard say something stupid like this, why does OldMan get a pass

in my opinion Political Correctness sucks :lol:

I do my best.

My two favorite teams are Nebraska and who ever is playing CU.

Not because I think of this game as a rivalry but because I lived in Colorado for 20 years and have experienced their fan base which is made up of the lowest crawling, most despicable, foul mouthed, soulless, morons on the face of the earth.

I hope the Huskers win by 1 point on the last play of the game so the most pain possible is inflicted upon the CU fans.

but we won't shoot our defensive coordinator if we lose :)

Not because I think of this game as a rivalry but because I lived in Colorado for 20 years and have experienced their fan base which is made up of the lowest crawling, most despicable, foul mouthed, soulless, morons on the face of the earth.

I hope the Huskers win by 1 point on the last play of the game so the most pain possible is inflicted upon the CU fans.

One random nut job who needs to get some help.

I have to admit if Cos was in Singapore he would probably get 200 lashes though. ;);)

One random nut job who needs to get some help.

I have to admit if Cos was in Singapore he would probably get 200 lashes though. ;);)

If Cos gets 200, how many does Barnett get? lol

Fellas, am I the only one who basically sensed OLDMAN was just being frustrated? I think he started the thread to obviously let some personal steam out. I dont think his intentions were to get dumped on by anyone who has a keyboard.

He's not flaming anyone, so ease up on the attacks. Stating your opinion on if the game is important to you is better than sh!tting on someone b/c his thought process is different than yours. I'm just saying...

BTW, it's clear that he is not on this board each and every day to debate, argue, and flame. Just frustrated. This season has taken it's toll on many.

You're right!!! This season has been a frustrating roller coaster for everyone. Sorry for jumping all over your sh#t Oldman!! Let's end the Callahan circus with a bang, slaughter some Buffaloes and then fire the Chief!! Sounds like a perfect Thanksgiving weekend to me!! GO BIG RED!!!

HIRE BO PELINI PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you believe every game is not important, than it is time to become an Iowa State fan and just go for the party.

I hope they beat the ever-livin' piss out of the Buffs no matter what impact it has on the decision making for the coaching staff.

Whip their asses!!!!!

Then can Clownahan after the game by taking his post game interview from him and can him on the spot!

Not important? WTF???

SUPERBUNNY

The good thing is for you guys, this game is in no way more important then the Nevada game...........

:walks away whistling:

Or for you Montana State.........................Oh wait a minute. :nutz

touché

I get what you are saying, but you should have used the word "repose" rather than "touche". "Touche" is a fencing term that means "acknowledging that one's opponent has scored a hit". Whereas "repose" means "to place in, or to thrust in". It appears M-247's post falls more into the "skewered" category than merely making a counter point. I score one point for M-247. Just a little sidebar from a former team sport ASU fencing member. ;)