Would Hawkins do this?

if i remember correctly, the coach in 2005 at CU did not react to the fan situation at all. i remember seeing it on TV, it was, folks, one of the most embarrassing moments for college football in America.

imagine a foreign exchange student or someone from another country, watching their FIRST college football game? it was just the saddest spectacle i had every seen in my life. Boulder will never live it down.

if i remember correctly, the coach in 2005 at CU did not react to the fan situation at all. i remember seeing it on TV, it was, folks, one of the most embarrassing moments for college football in America.

imagine a foreign exchange student or someone from another country, watching their FIRST college football game? it was just the saddest spectacle i had every seen in my life. Boulder will never live it down.

and he was fired shortly thereafter..........

Talk is cheap. No way in hell would Hawkins ever follow through on that empty threat. As far as I'm concerned he is a resident of that scumbag state and just as much of a low life as every other colo resident. My bet is, if it does happen he will sit their with a smug look on face and thumb up his ass just like his predecessor. That expected behavior in that god forsaken state. The best thing that could happen to Boulder would be an air detonation of about a 1 megaton device to rid the place of the only two kind of residents it has, liberals and drug addicts.

I get your point, but if these exchange students were from anywhere where the other football (soccer) is big, then they will think that whatever goes on at CU is pretty lame and tame compared to what goes on at soccer stadiums in many parts of the world.

I get your point, but if these exchange students were from anywhere where the other football (soccer) is big, then they will think that whatever goes on at CU is pretty lame and tame compared to what goes on at soccer stadiums in many parts of the world.

Good thing I read the entire post, because you took the words right out of my mouth. A foreign exchange student would probably be dissappointed there isnt razor wire surrounding the field and if riot police and rubber bullets arent used its just another day at the park.

Good thing I read the entire post, because you took the words right out of my mouth. A foreign exchange student would probably be dissappointed there isnt razor wire surrounding the field and if riot police and rubber bullets arent used its just another day at the park.

you guys are right, i fogot about all the 3rd world country students we have here that are used to beatings and public displays of violence. by all means the display by the CU students really wasn't that bad afterall, no one got shot and only a few beer bottles, cups and piss balloons were tossed. gotcha! :thumbs

What are you all bitching about, this is what you wanted? You as well as I want the game to be played on the field, Hawk is warning the students, I applaud him for it. I think some of you all are hoping for a problem........

What the hell are YOU talking about? Please point out from the posts before this one which of us were "bitching" about this article.

Who is "hoping for a problem?"

Seriously - where are you seeing this?

I probaBLY would be up for seeing bad fan behavior from the Buffs.

Anything to take some attention away from both teams performance this season.

Far%20Side--gifted%20school.jpg

What are you all bitching about, this is what you wanted? You as well as I want the game to be played on the field, Hawk is warning the students, I applaud him for it. I think some of you all are hoping for a problem........

What the hell are YOU talking about? Please point out from the posts before this one which of us were "bitching" about this article.

Who is "hoping for a problem?"

Seriously - where are you seeing this?

I probaBLY would be up for seeing bad fan behavior from the Buffs.

Anything to take some attention away from both teams performance this season.

Far%20Side--gifted%20school.jpg

wow, i don't know you had a picture of cally when he was a kid! :rollin