The Search is Over!

I got word this morning (7:40 am) that the coaching search is over, and that an annoucement is thought to be in the next day or two. Since I hate unnamed sources, this came from inside the weigtroom from a Brian (pull out your media guide to figure it out). On a side note, not a one asst. coach showed up today, although several were there yesterday.

If you're going to give us "Brian from the Weight Room" why not just give us his last name, too? What's that? It's like saying, "I'm not going to tell you what direction they drove off in, but if you face North it's to your right."

People think they're being clever, but all they're doing is mucking up their posts.

I have to wonder about Gill. Granted, I've not seen a lot about him with regards to a head coach, but I know that Nebraska is an entirely different animal than Buffalo. Seems to me that with this much riding on the line, it might be more prudent to go with someone with more "winter fat" and experience under them? TO was in Gill's wedding. I know that Tom is looking for the best long-term interests of the program, but could he be mildly blinded by his friendship? Who knows, maybe I'm completely on an island here.