I would like to see Frost coaching linebackers at NU.

I can remember two hits by Frost - one as a Husker, one when he was with the Jets - that just absolutely lit up the guy he was blocking.

If he could instill that into our Linebackers again, I'm all for it. :thumbs

I wouldn't really judge a guy's ability to coach based on two highlight clips. That's just me though.

I can remember two hits by Frost - one as a Husker, one when he was with the Jets - that just absolutely lit up the guy he was blocking.

When he played for the Jets, wasn't he on defense as a safety? Why exactly was he blocking anyone when he played for the Jets? Was it on special teams or something?

When he played for the Jets, wasn't he on defense as a safety? Why exactly was he blocking anyone when he played for the Jets? Was it on special teams or something?

It's....It's....am....am......because he played here once! GOSH! ;)

It's....It's....am....am......because he played here once! GOSH! ;)

Like your pic

Ummmm who's the hot chick on your sig?????? Hell should could be our head coach and I could careless if we went 2-8 for the season cause she's hottttt :woo

If you're talking about my sig, she's on the Nebraska cheer team. I got the pic from http://www.huskers.com/PhotoAlbum.dbml?SPS...&PALBID=265 for a fellow Oklahoma husker fan that was unable to put a picture of a good looking cheerleader in his sig. I think she's pretty good looking as well.