I'm Dreaming of a Bo/Gill Christmas

That's who I'd like but whose opinion do you think T.O. listens to?

Also what will he base his decision on:

He's said Integrity, Knowing football, Understanding our idenity etc.

What else did I forget?

I can't wait!!!!!

He mentioned the importance of the walk-on program and in-state recruiting, no change in expectations for excellence, and they way you go about it when it comes to winning and losing. That's as much as I can remember.

I would guess he has a few close people he will have discussions with, most likely Charlie McBride & Milt Tenopir, maybe others.

Our deposed AD was hired by Tom Osbornes request. They are very close friends. Still.

Are you saying T.O. and Pederson are good friends? Say it aint so!

BARF!!!!!!!

Steve doesn't seem to have any of the qualities T.O respects. He took down all the pics of Academic All Americans !. and Tom put them back up!

:bang

Steve worked for Coach Osborne as recruiting coordinator. He did a great job of it. Coach Osborne also recomended him for the Pittsburgh job where he did a very good job.

He also recommended him for the AD job when Byrne left.

He would not allow his name to be mentioned until his friend was fired.

That was in an email I got two days before the firing of Pederson.

I think they are still friends. And I truly believe we are going to hear something different was the reason Pederson was fired. I don't think it was just the football team

Tom did not come here to fire BC. He wanted him to survive.

Steve worked for Coach Osborne as recruiting coordinator. He did a great job of it. Coach Osborne also recomended him for the Pittsburgh job where he did a very good job.

He also recommended him for the AD job when Byrne left.

He would not allow his name to be mentioned until his friend was fired.

That was in an email I got two days before the firing of Pederson.

I think they are still friends. And I truly believe we are going to hear something different was the reason Pederson was fired. I don't think it was just the football team

Tom did not come here to fire BC. He wanted him to survive.

IMO, I hope that we never hear of anything different as the reason he was fired. We don't need anymore scandal or flame bait.

Speaking briefly on Pederson, I thought he was a good hire at the time. I even loved the "mediocrity" comment. I did not like the new hire process or when he said they hired Callahan. I follow the NFL very close and did not want the football program represented by him. I tried hard to like Cally, but was too easy to see past the smoke and mirrors. As for Pederson, I didnt know a lot of stuff was going down until hearing it this year.

Speaking briefly on Pederson, I thought he was a good hire at the time. I even loved the "mediocrity" comment. I did not like the new hire process or when he said they hired Callahan. I follow the NFL very close and did not want the football program represented by him. I tried hard to like Cally, but was too easy to see past the smoke and mirrors. As for Pederson, I didnt know a lot of stuff was going down until hearing it this year.

:yeah