He actually improved NC's defense drastically. Ya they were average with him, but they were freaking HORRID before he took over sole-custody. They jumped like 50-spots in the national rankings under Marvin. Marvin wasn't helped by NC's offense being inept either, all things considered he did a solid job at NC.

KSU wanted him bad and there was considerable talk that ATM wanted him too, but Marvin wasn't ready to uproot his family again.

From what I understand there is talk that Bo has a position-coach/special-teams coordinator from LSU in-mind for the DC job.

I would hope we at-least offer Marvin the db-coach job.

I still think we should offer Jon Tenuta the DC-position. He is hands-down one of the top DC's out there and with Gailey getting canned his Jon's status is in a state of flux. IMO TO and BO should be making a call to him.

I still think we should offer Jon Tenuta the DC-position. He is hands-down one of the top DC's out there and with Gailey getting canned his Jon's status is in a state of flux. IMO TO and BO should be making a call to him.

Kirk H. on espn just said that he is going to Michigan with Miles.

For those who don't "know" Marvin Sanders.....he is a stud coach....I believe NU set a record in int's. the year he was DB coach......players loved him......many, including myself were probaly more upset that sanders didn't get a chance to stay on the staff..... This was a HUGE mistake initially by BC..... Sanders is a player's coach, went to NC to be DC and turn them around drastically.......

He probably isn't iterested becuase of $$$$....he is still getting paid off for the NC job..... He needs to sit out of coaching 1 more year to be fully "invested in the state" (whatever the hell that means)...... It has been well publicized on 1620 the zone that Sanders will sit out 1 more year, and then return to coaching....

IMO, Marvin Sanders has been the best assistant coach NU has had since the TO days....yes, better than Ron Brown and possibly Gill...

If for some reason, Sanders comes back a year early and forfeits a ton of $$$, then we are very lucky !!!